Killer app- 9

„Look at the pretty lights!", Harley squeals while jumping on her seat. I walk over to her and look over her shoulder. She moves a little to the side so I can have a better look at the „pretty lights". „Are you guys seeing this!", she turns around to the rest of the team still having a huge smile on her face that reminded me of a little child that just got an A on a test and their mom takes them to eat ice cream. Cute, I thought to myself.

I finally focused on what's in the sky and my whole body froze. My back was slowly covered in goosebumps and my eyes were wide open. What is that?! „What happened?", Floyd asked the question that I wanted to ask. „Terror attack. Dirty bombs, bad guys shooting up the place with AK's. You know, usual shit", he carelessly stated.

His eyes flashed a deep red. „You're lying". I sat back on my seat facing him. I leaned my arms on my knees and looked straight through his dark soul. „Do you know my nickname? They call me the red demon. I don't save no Damn City, Cowboy". „Oh I've heard of that Name", he said, leaning into the same position as me. „Exactly, we are no heroes", Floyd joined our little conversation.

„Anything for a dollar right". You could feel the tension in the air from a mile away. „You know the Dark places too, don't act like you don't", the hitmans face next to me was plastered with a knowing smile. „I'm a soldier, you are a serial killer who takes Credit cards-", cowboy looks Floyd. „-and you Are a psychotic Meta human that also is a fucking red room widow", he looks at me with raging anger in his eyes. I could feel the heat radiating from my hand and eyes.

„When the shooting starts, and it will, you'll cut and run", he finished his speech. I was about to stand up and ruin his perfect teeth but something hit the Halo. „6-1 is going down", a manly voice came from cowboys little walki talki. „6-1 is going down hard". I looked over to Harley, Floyd and the rest of my little squad and used my telekinesis to press their body's against the seat so they don't hit their Head. Now, using both hands I also secure cowboy. If he dies, we die.

The Halo crashed to the ground and because of my standing position I first made contact with the ceiling. Gravity then decided to take my ass back to the ground. It was painful but not that bad. Although I have to admit that I saw 1,2 or maybe 10 stars dancing pirouettes in front of my eyes. A warm liquid left my head. Still silently groaning I led my shaky hands to the open wound. „Ahhhhh, Lucy that was so fu- oh my god are you okay?", Harley genuinely asked.

„Blyad' (fuck)", I mutter. „Yeah uh... Im Fine. Just help me get up", I extended my hand for her to grab. „Yeah of course", she hid a small smile on her face. „What's so funny bubble gum", I let out a husky laugh which was followed by a painful cough. „You're Little red fibers tickled me and it felt like I was on a rollercoaster. My puddin' once bought me a amusement park for my birthday. Now I don't know where he is or if he still loves me", she now looks at the ground. „What if he found another girl?"

I laid my arm around her shoulder because of my aching leg and also to comfort her. „Listen bubble gum, I'm sure you're Puddin' still loves you. I've never met someone like you, and let me tell you, I've lived a lot of lives. He's probably turning every stone just to find his little crazy girl", I assure her. „And if he doesn't, I will make sure to kick his ass and find You a Good looking and rich husband,
'Kay?", my voice now very serious. She giggled in response and just left it at that.

After some minutes of walking Harley made her way to Floyd, talking about random plans to escape. I'm walking a little behind cowboy, Diabolo and the rest but still in front of Boomerang and Slipknot. I was bored so I eavesdropped on the two men. I only heard Boomerang talking about Mind control and how the little nanite bombs in our necks aren't real. I scoffed and picked up my pace to not loose any more of my brain cells even if that wasn't actually possible. Well I'm sure I've lost 1 or 2 during Dreykov's experiments.

Shivers went down my spine and I shake my head a little, in hopes of stop thinking about that monster. It didn't really work but after hearing loud sounds from behind me I immediately turned around. I grabbed my gun from the thigh holster, feeling the cold weapon on my warm skin. Slipknot climbed up a wall and Boomerang was already pressed against the wall with Katanas sword against his throat. He looked like he enjoyed it. ‚Hmm', I raised my eyebrows and my neutral expression turned into a frown, ‚Kinky'.

„Hold your weapons down", Rick yelled to his soldiers. He held out a little iPad screen with all our faces on. He pressed some buttons and you could only heard a Boom. I looked back at Slipknot. He was still tied to his ropes hanging from the ceiling. His head was completely blown off. „Yummy", I mutter in a disgusted voice. „Now that's a killer app", Harley excitedly stated. For a quick moment I was more concert if Joker wasn't kinda traumatized of that crazy girl.

„Ok, you wanna keep playing the Hollywood square version of „I'll blow your fucking head off?" Are you next?", he turned to the living torch. „You're tripping, homie" Cowboy now turned to Floyd. „You next Deadshot?" „Did- Did you just threaten me", he takes a step closer to Cowboy. „Oh yeah", Rick answered. Brave. Very brave. „He just threatened me", he sounded surprised as he turned to look at me in shock. „Move", Cowboy ordered.

————————————————————————
A/N:
Hey besties, I hope you guys are doing great. I hope you voted and commented cause that keeps me motivated yk. Anyways I'm still not sure about Luciannas s/o (either Rick or Floyd) or if she should get together with Harley and ditch the Joker 👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻 JUST KIDDING Harley and Joker are goals (not really but anyways). U guys can also comment ppl from the MCU <3333
That's it, bye 😘 💋