Are you fucking kidding me- 13

!!DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

I looked ahead of us and saw two 6'4 creatures that seemed to communicate with each other. My breath hitched for a second and my pupils grew even bigger at the sight of green fibers that made their way through their dark and muddy body. It was almost impossible to see them and as soon as i noticed, Floyd did too.

He glanced between me and the creatures, also noticing the similarity between their and my fibers. „I'm not one of them", I immediately said while shaking my head, hoping that he didn't think that I'm also one of those ugly aliens. „Yeah no shit", he almost whispered. „But why do they look so...", he took a moment to think of a fitting word for them. „-so, ugly", he made a disgusted face.

It took me a moment to process as I fell into a fit of laughter and scrunched over in slight pain in my ribs. I laughed so hard that I couldn't even breathe. Tears made their way into my eyes and my hand was pressed against my lips to not make any noise. Inaudible noises came out of my mouth which made it even more funny. „Shh", Floyd looked around and tried to not laugh too. „They're gonna kill us if you don't stop-", he let out a soft laugh. „-they're gonna kill us if you don't stop laughing".

I tried to stand up but almost had to laugh again. Only thinking about the face he made- Nope I have to stop thinking about it. Trying to hold in my laugh I fixed my position and looked to the creatures. The moment I looked back up, they suddenly noticed us. The left alien took a glance at the left one. Both nodded in agreement and started making their way towards us. „Oh, blayt (Oh, shit)", I hissed and got into my fighting mindset.

The rain made it even harder to balance my rifle on the truck but luckily I got ahold of it. Cowboy turned to us. „If you run, I'll kill you", his voice laced with venom. His face showed stress and discomfort. His once wrinkles forehead now showed how concentrated he is to shoot those bitches right in the head. I turned my head away, scoffing.

I wasn't trained to kill and win, for him to think I'll walk away.

I pushed my hair back and lowered my head to look through the telescope of the rifle. It didn't take half a second until the lefts alien head was in the middle of the tiny cross in the middle of the glass I was looking through. The cold but slick trigger felt familiar. I held my breath, everything around me seemed to stop in its tracks. Just me, my best friend aka my gun and the alien.

And damn it, it felt good to push that fucking trigger.

In all those years of training... I noticed how safe I felt having a gun or blade in my own hand. It seemed as if nothing was able to hurt me. Not Dreykov, not my parents, not no one. Maybe my mind... is just rotten and shattered from all the shit that I went through, but once again...

I couldn't find a shit to give. Cause no one was able to beat me at what I'm best at. And that's killing.