As I lay dying- 10

PLEASE VOTE <3333

„Im gonna kill him", the angry man declared while he walked next to me. It was already night time and the stores were the only source of light. The only thing you could hear was our steps on the wet concrete due to the stormy weather. Harley walked next to me. Her hair swaying elegantly with every step she takes.

„Well you better make it quick 'cause he's going to kill all of us one by one", I pursed my lips and shifted my gaze to Floyd. He drew his eyebrows together and seemed like he thought of something. Most likely a plan to finally get us free. After a while he turned back to us and explained his plan. „I'm gonna drop him, the sword lady. 5 or 7 of the seals", he continued his speech and asked me and Bubble gum if  we'll join his plan.

I didn't have anything against pursuing his idea although I wasn't sure if my ability's yet. I haven't used them in what felt like 10 years. I was lucky that I didn't hurt anyone, besides me, on the halo with my powers. Also, my intuition tells me I should stay. And if I do escape, where should I go. I looked back to the ground, searching for an answer. I have no one. Not even myself. The little voices will come back and my intrusive thoughts will win this battle.

If I don't take the seals out and get the fuck out of here, bubble gum will most likely never see his Puddin' again. I just met her but deep down i feel like I've known her my entire life. I never have ever felt this deep connection to anyone or anything before, except for her. I wonder what she's up to right now. Is she even thinking about me, about her previous life. It was hard for both of us but that doesn't excuse her actions. The cold breeze crept up my neck and I felt goosebumps all over my body.

Deep down I just want to see her red hair again that I constantly put up in two little braids on the side. Her beautiful blue eyes that loved me more than anyone will ever do. Hearing her voice again taught me how to keep my heart during all the cruelty and suffering. I never stopped loving her. Not even when Waller told me she became an avenger. How could I? How can I be so selfish? She made it. I didn't. I should accept that. She helps people, makes up for her horrible mistakes and tries to be more than just a trained assassin.

My hands travelled to my neck to grab onto the necklace. I looked down to it. The only thing that helped me keep my humanity after she left. The old necklace was made out of pure gold. Some spots were covered in dirt due to me wearing it to all my missions. My fingers brushed off the dirt in the middle. A beautiful red gem was placed in the center of the heart shaped lock. It still shimmered like it did when Natasha gave it to me. She said that a woman, also with red hair gave it to her.

Supposedly the unknown women pulled her out of training and gave it to her. She was kind, Natasha said. Madame B walked down the corridor while the women and little Natasha have spoken, but apparently Madame B didn't see them. It seemed like they were invisible to her eyes, that allegedly see everything. I never thought much of her story. Natasha loved to tell me little stories to cheer me up so I always thought that this was also one of them, even though she seemed very serious and in shock.

Due to a light hit in my rips I fell out of the old memories. Out of reflex I quickly pulled out my knife out of my thigh pocket and was ready to attack. „Whoah whoah, witchy calm down. See-", he held up his empty hands. „-calm down". He lowered his hands and carefully took my knife out of my clenched hands. I blinked to get out of my trance and shook my head a little bit. „Sorry, it's a reflex", I apologized. I looked next to me and saw that Harley already walked next to Diabolo.

„Are you okay? You look pale", Floyd genuinely asked. „Yeah- uhm I'm ok", I didn't know if I tried to convince Floyd or myself. „Didn't seem like that gorgeous. You wanna tell what you thought about?". „No, im Fine. I just thought about the mission", I lied again after letting go the necklace. He just nodded in response and fasten his pace a little bit, still being near me. I can't just bolt now, I have to find her.