Shit - 6

Luciana's POV

Two days passed and nothing happened. Griggs stopped with his disgusting comments and I lived in peace.

Laying on the uncomfortable bed I unconsciously started thinking about her. To be honest I'm kinda proud of her. After all she managed to escape and become a superhero. On a mission in Germany the location of the red room has changed. 5 years after her leaving. In those years she had time to become a hero and maybe even track down our location. No... why would she come back? She left me without a second thought. I need to stop thinking about her 'cause now I have a headache.

I heard a bzz and gas came out of every corner in my room. Everything started to spin and I was about to pass out, until I saw the guards storming to cuff me. I pulled myself together and fought the first three guards, but then everything started to turn black and I heard those voices again. I fell down, my head hitting the cement floor.

My eyes slowly closing, I had this feeling again. It felt like I was trapped in my mind full of gas. My thoughts became blurry and I heard muffled screams and cries. And there she was, the second voice, telling the first voice to shut up. The second voice is tired and numb. As a kid I often heard these voices and felt this feeling in my dreams. It was such an uncomfortable feeling that I couldn't do anything but cry. Now I feel it every time I have a headache and can't distract myself with other things.

I feel my body twitching and shaking due to this feeling. My whole body was trembling. And I can't stop it, until it's done. I let out a crushed cry. My body turning on the floor, I feel myself having a panic attack. I often have them if the voices are too loud and intense. Like now.

3rd person pov:

She just wanted this feeling to stop. Everyday she prayed that she wouldn't have to go through this again. But here she is. Crying like a bitch, again. The gas still having its affect on her, it was easy for the guards to strap her on a wheelchair. They took her to another cell block. Doctors already waiting for her. Luciana could only hear muffled words like „chip" „arming device" „verified" until she felt a stabbing pain in her neck. The only Word that her mouth left was a raspy „fuck".

Her vision was blurred. The more she tried to focus on one thing, the more of a headache she got. Blurry colors like grey, white and a little black was all she could see. Hating the feeling of not being in control she tried to move around in her not so comfortable seat, but soon enough she understood that the straps are all around her body, stopping her from fulfilling her intrusive thoughts, like kicking the doc in the face.

Stepping out the dark room, bright sunlight welcomed her. Feeling the warmth of the sun made her skin feel weird. Luciana never liked sunny weather. The light wind made her hair move gracefully while she and the other criminals were transferred. She now lost all her consciousness and fell in a not so peaceful sleep.

Luciana POV:

Fuck. My back and head hurts and I can't move. I open my eyes and automatically close them again. It's too bright. After a couple of tries I could finally open them. I observed my environment and saw tons of soldiers. We were at some kind of airport. „Now that everyone is awake we can start. Unlock 'em". Damn I didn't even see Ricky at first.

I could feel a person behind me trying to open my locks but they struggled. I let out a mocking laugh and the soldier pulls my straps back on. „Hey, I said unlock them", Ricky commands. After a minute I was finally able to stand up. I stretched my arms and heard my bones crack. Not a very pleasant sound.

I looked to my right and see Floyd. I gave him a quick smile and he gave me one back. Next to him was Harley Quinn. There was another man I didn't know. He had admirable tattoos. I looked to my right and saw a big creature with crocodile like skin. I wondered what exact species he is.

I felt a hot stare and turned around. Of course it was Rick. We had a little staring contest which was interrupted by the queen of Gotham. „Hi boys! Harley Quinn", she leaned forward to one of the soldiers and held out her hand, which none of the men took. Uhm, rude? „How do you do?", she asks them with a smile. Still, no one reacted to her question. She walked over to me and nudged my my ribs. „Glad I'm not the only lady on this team", her quirky voice sounding relieved.

I gave her a small smile and a wink which made her blush a little. „Sooo what's your name sweetie?" „Luciana", i whispered. I didn't want anyone to know my name that hasn't seen my criminal record. „Oh my god I love your name. It fits you perfectly", she squealed. „Thanks. You are Harley Quinn, right?", my Russian accent made my voice sound even more raspy. „Yes, that's me", she smiles. „You Are Russian?" „Yes, but I'm also Hispanic, even tho I don't really look like a Latina", I answered.

„What do we got here?", me and Harley turned around to face the direction Ricks voice was coming from. „12-pounds of shit in a 10-pounds sack. Welcome to the party captain boomerang". The named person immediately punched a soldier in the face. „Ooooooh", Harley whispered while giggling. I like her.

„What's going on man?", Rick said while pinning him against the helicopter. „Calm down", he orders. „Hey, one minute I'm playing mahjong with me Nanna... Then this red streak hits me outta nowhere", he tried to explain himself. His thick Australian accent making it a little bit hard to understand him.
„Shut up, you were caught robbing a bank". „I was not!"

A van pulled up and a Native American man with long braids and in full armor got out. „Have a good time scumbag". She shouldn't have said that. He punched her in the face which made her fall on the ground. „What? She had a mouth", he attempted to explain himself. „Listen up! In your necks... the injection you got, it's a explosive nanite chip." My hand finding its way to my neck I can still feel the burning sensation. „It's the size of a rice grain but it's powerful as a hand grenade.
You disobey me, you die.
You try to escape, you die.
You otherwise irritate or vex me, guess what? You die."

Im pretty sure my blood destroyed that nanite thing. My blood is different than that from normal humans. It destroys everything that doesn't serve my body. I just have to find a way to escape while no one is watching. I was lost in my thoughts until I heard Ricky yell: „Lady shut up."

I looked over to Harley and saw her fake pouting. Did he... did he just yell at her? Сука (Bitch). „This is the Deal. You go somewhere very bad to do something that'll get you killed. But until that happens, you're my problem", he fake laughed. „So was this like a pep talk?", Floyd mockingly asked. „Yeah that was a pep talk", Rick answered. „Theres your shit. Grab what you need for a fight. We're wheels up in 10."