Call me baby- 17

!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT !!!

"I can't really remember when we met. I broke out of the red room so my mind wasn't really working due to that antidote that made them be able to take control over you brain. I was confused, didn't know what was right or wrong. I couldn't trust anyone, you know", I looked up at Floyd. He nodded in agreement with soft eyes. I sighed and continued. "Suddenly he was there, he offered to take my pain away. Not by healing and starting therapy or doing good things, no", I shook my head, a dry laugh escaping my mouth.

"Loki wasn't someone you can trust. He's charming, he knew what he had to say to have you wrapped around his fingers. In my vulnerable state his technique worked faster", I was disappointed at my past self, I knew that it actually wasn't my fault. "He never forced me to do anything. Joining him was my own will. All the things I did during my time in his little army of soldiers, I made those decisions", I cleared my throat. I leaned back at the car watching the dark night. The sky was clear and the blanket of stars was an astonishing view.

"The year before I got escorted into the prison, I was still in his army. Things started to get serious. Very fucking serious", I looked back down at Rick, his and the others attention was only on me and the story I was telling. "I'm not talking about brain dead people shooting around with AK'S and bombs for money. I'm talking about fucking aliens, weapons from another dimension. Even I couldn't keep up", I licked my dehydrated lips and tasted the dry blood. I looked around. "Aliens? Like these ones?", Floyd kicked the head of one of the weird creatures that laid dead on the floor.

"Similar, but worse", I shortly answered. "Did you guys see the little green fibers? They look quite like mine", I let the red energy circle my fingers. "Yeah, they were mostly around their head", GQ noticed. "Exactly, around their head. I don't think the army of soldiers I worked with is fighting against us. One thing about Loki is that he always wants more. He likes to experiment with his powers, test his limits, test others limits", I fiddled with my knife. "The rest of the group probably died. Loki has the ability to shape shift, which means he would be able to mask as one of the guards and get top secret information", I turned to Rick. "Did you or Waller keep any physical plans for this project?", I asked.

"Fuck", Rick yelled. My hypothesis was confirmed. "Shit", Floyd also connected the dots. "Wait wait wait, what are you guys talking about", Diabolo asked— KC nodded his head because he also didn't understand what we were talking about. "See, Lucianna and that Loki dude have some kind of connection. His old army died, the only one that survived was her", she looked at me for reassurance that she understood correctly. I nodded and she continued. "He can shape shift. Turn into other people, I mean. He probably wanted to check up on her and thought to himself "Well if I'm already here I can look through top secret documents"", Harley mocked his voice. "And then he saw that the files to this project", she finished. "I still don't get it", KC said.

"He wants to either kill us or get her back", both of Diabolos and KC's face lit up in realization. "That's why you were so targeted", Floyd noticed. I nodded once again. "What are we going to do now?", Harley asked. Rick glanced at me nervously. "Well...", he swallowed nervously. "We have a plan, but I don't think all of you will be on board on it", I took a peak into his head and shook my head. I jumped off the car— the floor was wiggly as a huge headache started to form. "No", I only said and walked away.