Kisses- 15

!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT !!!

„Long time no see, Loki". His head turned in my direction. His face showed no emotions per usual, I don't think he ever truly smiled, showed fear or anger. He only showed that irritating grin. To be honest... I admired him for that. Even for a bloody killer like me... not showing any kind of feelings is hard. Somehow, someway you'll always slip up.

His hair swayed with the direction of the wind gracefully, it seemed as if his hair was always wet. Or full of grease, I couldn't differentiate. Oxygen left my body as I let the awkward and even tense silence pass. He was the first one to start the conversation. "I see... you've received my gift?", he turned to look back at my neck, raising one eyebrow. "Yep", I let out the p with a plop.

I swayed back and forth as another minute of silence came over us. "So, it was nice talking to you", I showed him an awkward smile hoping for whatever reason he'll let me go, only wanting to check up on me. But yet again, it's Loki we're talking about. God of mischief, I mocked in my mind. "That's what they call me", he answered as if he could read my mind. Well... he can. I just forgot to put up a wall for no one to enter.

"Well, that's great", I shrug my shoulders while nodding and looking away from his direction. "You know...", I couldn't finish my sentence when he grabbed my arm, forcing me into a hug. The temperature around us changed, suddenly everything was much warmer and sweat pearls started to trace lines on my back, and it wasn't because Loki hugged me. Something around us wasn't right.

I closed my eyes while going through every mind of every person around us. "Stop looking through peoples head. They are watching", goosebumps taking in every corner of my body with no mercy. My eyes still closed, I awaited a commando from the man that held me. Just like in the past, I thought. "Last time, we only barely survived", a dark and masculine voice vibrated in my head. It's been years since someone was able to enter my head, I got used to the emptiness of my consciousness but hearing something inside of me again, it couldn't feel any better.

"Who?", I kept my question short. "The same ones from last time", he answered. Pure shock took over my body. My voice got stuck in my throat and my body suddenly felt heavy. My knees started to shake as adrenaline pumped through my system, making my cold fingers tremble. His fingers drew circles on my lower back in an attempt to calm me down but this time... this time it didn't help even a little bit. I'm all by myself now to get out of here and to calm down... shouldn't be that hard. I doubted my discernment in this position.

"They've only seen you with your mask on", he stopped to look down at me. "You have to get out of here as fast as you can", he continued. I didn't know what my feelings towards him were. All of this started to make her impatient. After what happened I couldn't afford to trust someone like him anymore, at the end of the day he didn't care about me. I was only a means to an end, nothing more... nothing less. Yet... I was here, still in his cold embrace that didn't resemble a warm hug of someone you loved. But for time being I didn't want to be anywhere else. Just like he promised me. „After this we'll never see each other again. Until the stars and the universe reunite us again".

And with that he left me.
He left us.
Again.