Synopsis

READ BEFORE STARTING PLEASE!! Little summary of what happened so we're not confused :) - So in the prologue you are about to read- it's fury and Steve talking, it starts off with fury, then Steve then fury and so on. Ok so everything is exactly like the movies except that in endgame Tony did snap but he survived, Nat did jump on vomir, but when Steve returned the stones he brought her back. And for Bucky(since we didn't know him like we knew the others) his story line remains the same. He went off the grid after ca:tws(which Nyx wasn't there), then age of ultron would've happened and that's when Nyx got abducted, so then you already know civil war, then he went into cryo, and no one really mentioned Nyx so he didn't know her.

Also, there will be flashbacks of Nyx's life, before, during, and after she got taken.  The flashbacks will be like this and i will specify when its a flashback  and the date of the flashback. 

As for Nyx and Bucky's relationship, its sort of a slow burn, they do have some amazing moments tho before they kiss and may or may not have sexual intercourse ;)

This is my first story and i had this idea for a while, so yall can give me all the feedback you desire. 

I also upload once a day or once every other day, depends on how busy I am.

 Also here's a timeline for Nyx's age, Aou-2015 so she was 17, Civil war-2016 which would make her 18, Infinity war-2017-19 Endgame 2018-2023 w the 5 yr jump- 26, and this is taking place a year after to 2024. So Nyx is 27. Idk if these are the "correct dates" but i'm using the dates I found online lmao enjoy!! <3

*Also all photos that are used are to get a visual of the chapter, i don't own the rights to any of them!*

*All characters belong to Marvel, except Nyx, Jason, Richard and Eloise*