Chapter 5

The quinjet landed on the landing pad and the door opens, before everyone can get out, Steve announces,

"Meeting room in 10, Fury and I have something important to discuss."

Everyone nods their heads and makes their way out, except Bucky.

"Hey Steve?" Bucky asked nervously.

"Yeah Buck?" Steve crosses his arm waiting for his best friend to speak.

"Where do I stay? I don't have a room or anything-"

"There's a spare room next to mine." Steve cuts him off. "Come on, I'll show you. The two of them make their way off the ramp, towards the rooms.

Fury arrives 10 minutes later and is heading to the meeting room. Once he gets there, he announced, "Alright, look alive people, I have something important to tell you and I need you all to listen carefully."

Everyone nods their head and he starts to speak but someone cuts him off.

"Hope you guys didn't start without the genius himself?" Tony struts in with a freshly shaved face, and looking much better than he did before.

"Stark didn't realize you were coming?" Steve said, kind of shocked, he didn't expect him to show.

"Yeah, me neither. My wife is very convincing. Oh and I brought Peter."

He waves for the kid to come in and he does, giving everyone a wave and sitting next to Stark.

"Alright, are there any other interruptions?" Fury asked slightly mad. Everyone shakes their head "No? Good-'' Fury is cut off by his phone ringing. "Oh for heaven's sake." He takes out his phone and quickly answers it. "What!" 

"Boss, she's here"

 "Okay come up, but take your time." With that he ends the call and turns to face the team.

"Okay, well this is going to be slightly fast. As you all know, there is a highly advanced group of super soldiers and we need backup. So I've made the decision to bring someone to help...from our past."

"Past? What do you mean past?

"Natasha, let me finish. I went to visit them today and I offered them something in return for helping us."

"And that is?"

"Romanoff let me finish." Nat then sighed and lets him continue.

"As I was saying, I offered them something that will be discussed shortly, but this person is extremely dangerous and I know their history with us isn't exactly...peachy. But here me out." Fury then puts up Nyx's file on the monitor.

 "Nyx Solus is going to help us."

Everyone let out their fair shares of "what?" "no way" "she's going to kill us."

"Okay okay okay wait! Nyx...as in the Nyx who tried to kill us multiple times?" Tony said while he stood up with his hands on the table.

"Wait what?" Bucky asked, not knowing who this person was. "Give me her file, I want to see."

Wanda passes Nyx's file to Bucky and he looks at it. Everyone goes silent and he feels everyone's gaze and he looks up, "What?"

"Read it out loud." Steve said. Bucky nods and begins reading Nyx's file.

"Nyx Solus

Age- 27

Gender- Female

Captured by Hydra in 2015

Escaped in 2018, then put into the Raft Maximum Security.