Chapter 23

hey 18+ warning: smut :p

Nyx quickly took off her clothes and went inside the shower, waiting for Bucky. After she threw her clothes at him, he immediately ran after to the bathroom, while taking off his clothes.

When he entered the shower, he saw Nyx standing under the water. He slowly wrapped his arms around her stomach and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"You're very beautiful." He whispered in her ear.

She chuckled at his words, "Such a flirt."

"I know." He said as he kissed her neck. She moved her head to the side to allow him more access. His hands traveled up to her breast and began kneading them as he continued to kiss her neck.

She tilted her head back at his actions, and he started to leave sloppier kisses on her neck. He then spun her around to face him and grabbed her face, pulling her into a rough kiss.

She pushed him to the wall of the shower and began to make out with him. Her hands traveled from his chest down to his waist. She began to grab his length and started to stroke it. His breath picked up as he felt her stroke him.

He spun around again, so now her back was against the wall. He smirked at her and began to push his fingers inside her. She gasped at the sudden action, and began to let out low moans.

He picked up his pace, and began rubbing her clit as well. She began to moan a little louder and could barely manage to tell him she's close.

He saw she was getting close, so he abruptly took his fingers out and held her leg up with his hand, and stuck his shaft inside of her.

She gasped and gripped onto his shoulders as he began to pound into her. His other hand is holding her waist steady as he pounds into her. She places her head on his shoulder as she rubs her clit with her fingers.

He picked up his pace and started to hit her g-spot. She let out a loud moan as he continued to hit her spot. She started to say she was close, and Bucky took that as a chance to continued fucking her.

She let out another moan as she released over his shaft and he released shortly after she did. Her legs shook as she held her grip on him, knowing she'll fall if she lets go.

Bucky put her leg down and held her steady as she came down from her high. She was breathing against his neck, and whispered in his ear.

"You are so good."

"Good? I think this is extraordinary."

They both laughed, "Just take the compliment."

"Let me clean you up."

Nyx did not respond as she let him bathe her. Once they finished in the shower, he helped her step out and he wrapped a towel around her. She sat on the chair in his room waiting for him. He walked out the bathroom with a towel over his waist and he walked over to his dresser and grabbed some clothes.

"Hey, I'm going to grab some clothes from my house. Be right back." Nyx teleported before he got to speak and he just shrugged to himself and put on some training clothes.

Nyx teleported back to his room wearing black leggings and black sports bra and her white workout shoes. Bucky's eyes trailed over her body and watched her as she pulled her hair into a low pony.

She noticed him staring and she smirked at him. Her smile slowly dropped when she saw him wearing a black fitted shirt that showed off all his muscles, and some grey joggers. She thought he looked so good.