Chapter 19

hey, smut warning ;)

"Hello?"

"I'm in here!"

"I'm here, what do you want?"

"Easy Jason, you know I can still kill you right?" Richard asked as she leaned back in his chair.

"Get on with it." Jason said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Did you get it? Her powers?"

"No, not yet."

"Why not? You killed Grant right?" Richard asked, raising a brow.

"Yes, but she didn't break like you said she would." Jason explained.

"My daughter is stronger than I thought. Keep trying to provoke her, I'll call you soon." Richard said as he began to make phone calls.

Jason left the room without another word.

                                                                                 +++

"Thanks for today." Nyx smiled.

"Anytime."

Nyx and Bucky both shifted on their feet awkwardly, not knowing what to do next.

"Well, I should probably go, Steve's been blowing up my phone."

"Yeah, of course."

"See you tomorrow?"

"Mhm." Nyx nodded her head.

They both stood there, looking at each other and neither of them moved. Both of their breathing picked up due to the intense staring.

Bucky took a step closer to her, and she took a stop closer to him.

Bucky looked between her beautiful green eyes, and down to her lips.

"Screw it." He said before closing the space between them.

Their lips smashed together, her hands making their way to his neck, while he placed his hands on her waist.

Their lips moved in sync, as they began to make out. He began to tease her with his tongue. Her breath picked up and the contact, and he took that as a chance to slip his tongue in.

He began to swirl his tongue in her mouth as they made out. She tugged on his hair and he lightly squeezed her hip.

He started to move his hands down towards her thighs, and picked her up. His hands rested on her butt as they continued to make out.

He began to walk inside, shutting the door with his foot and made his way to her bedroom.

Once they got there, he walked over to the bed and gently placed her down. He began to leave trails of kisses along her jawline down to her neck.

He heard her let out a breathy moan and he moves by her ear and whispers, "I can't wait two days."

"Neither can I." She breathed out as he moved to look her in the face.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded her head.

"Use your words."