Chapter 35

"Nyx what the hell is coming out of you?" Bucky asked, while rubbing her back.

"Se-rum" Nyx said through coughs as she continued to cough the serum out of her body. In all honesty, Nyx didn't know she could 'cough out' her serum. She thought it was in your body, running through your blood, it stays there until it wears off.

"What's happening?" Jason asked telepathy.

"Your serum is coming out of my mouth." Nyx telepathically said back. Jason slumped in his chair, realizing what was happening.

"Nyx, did your boy toy happen to say those 8 letters?"

"Maybe, why?"

Jason slammed his fist against the wooden table, and let out a forceful scream. He knew he shouldn't have added that into the potion.

While making the potion, you always have to put a way for the potion to stop, like making it so it doesn't affect the person anymore. Jason thought if he set the potion to wear off, when Bucky finally told Nyx 'I love you" was a good idea because he both knew they were too scared to say it and once they did it would be too late. 

I guess he was wrong.

The serum finally made its way out of Nyx's body and she looked at Bucky.

"We need to stop him, now!" She demanded as she began to get up.

Jason knew what was going to happen; the avengers were going to find out about his plan because Nyx can finally tell them. He managed to hack into Friday, and send the avengers a message.

Nyx and Bucky sprinted over towards everyone and they both stopped in their tracks when an oddly familiar voice rang through the compound. The music had stopped and all you could hear was Nyx's voice from 4 months ago.

"Okay so when Stark finds the base where all the super soldiers are, I'll teleport us there and I'll mind control them. I'll head back to the avengers so nothing looks suspicious, and then when the avengers get there, the super soldiers attack first to get them weak. Then we attack. Daisy, Jason, Grant and me. Then we have Jemma on stand by if we get hurt. Then we'll obviously beat them, and our revenge will be served."

Nyx's plan from a few months ago was played in the party room, where everyone was currently at. Nyx's breath picked up hearing her old plan announce to everyone. They all began to shift their gaze towards her, and her gaze was on him.

She looked at him for some sort of reaction, she wanted to know if he was mad or upset or betrayed. Bucky knew how to hide his feelings, but this time when he looked at her, he felt betrayed.

He just told her that he loves her. He literally confessed his feelings that he's been holding onto for months now. He never felt more betrayed in his life.

Jason's voice began to ring throughout the party room and Nyx felt her heart drop to her stomach.

"Ah, it's so good to finally let that out. I've been holding onto that for months now. You see, Nyx isn't the person you thought she was. She's a liar, and by now I'm sure you all know that! But I didn't come on here to tell you what kind of person she is, because frankly I'm sure deep down you guys already know." Jason chuckled as he continued.

"Anyway, your dear Nyx has been bombing shield bases and has been working behind your back. She's been sending me your files, so that I- or shall I say we, could be successful in beating you. Anyway, do what you wish to Nyx, I'm sure she'll love to see her parents again. Bye bye Munch."

They all looked at Nyx who stared at them back. She didn't know what to say. She was just as stuck hearing what Jason had to say, just as they all were.