Chapter 31

18+ and TW: non-consensual touching and drug use. *please read at your own risk, if you don't feel comfortable reading you can skip this part, a summary of what happened will be at the bottom of this chapter* 

Nyx eventually made her way to the main room, Bucky kept pulling her back into bed and she basically had to pry his hands from her. Yes, she missed him, but she also missed having some girl time. She missed the feeling of being able to talk to her friends without being judged.

Believe it or not, Nyx and Nat used to be the bestest of friends before Nyx got captured. Nat always treated Nyx like a littler sister and Nyx always looked at Nat like the sister she never had.

They had a bad falling out which led to Nat not trusting her. Nat wants to make amends with Nyx again; feeling as if it was her fault they grew apart, and she wants to make this night a night to remember.

"Hey ladies!" Nyx said as she strolled into the room.

"Hey! Uh here-" Wanda said as she rummaged in the bin next to her, and grabbed a pair of pajamas and threw it to Nyx.

"-Put those on!" Wanda exclaimed as Nat softly chuckled next to her.

Nyx looked at the clothes in disgust, she held them up by two fingers and gave Wanda a 'seriously' look.

"Really, pink?" Wanda laughed at her.

"Yes, I made Nat wear one, so now you are."

"I think I'm going to vomit." Nyx mumbled as her face became disgusted.

"Oh relax, you'll be fine." Nat told her as she sipped on her water.

"No, no I won't. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, Wands." Nyx told Wanda.

Wanda tilted her head at the nickname and began to stare at Nyx.

"What?" Nyx said, feeling Wanda gaze on her.

"Are you going to change or what?" Wanda asked.

Nyx rolled her eyes, "Right."

Nyx began to take off the joggers Bucky gave her and slipped on the pink shorts. She then took off her sweatshirt, and she had forgotten she didn't have anything underneath as she began to slip on the tank top.

"Why don't my boobs look like that?" Wanda said as she looked down, grabbing her breast.

"Same, how are hers so....perky?" Nat asked.

"Bucky must really be lucky." Wanda said as Nyx rolled her eyes at them.

"You guys are ridiculous." Nyx laughed as she sat down next to them.

She began to feel exposed with the tank top on, she felt her scars being shown to the world and her skin bare. She felt like she was weak because she couldn't stop the torture. Nyx looked down and started to rub her right arm with her left hand and the two women picked up on it.

"Hey, it's kind of chilly here right?" Wanda asked, more specifically towards Nat.

"Yeah, I'll grab us a sweatshirt. Nyx you can use Bucky's or I can grab you one." Nat told her, as Nyx looked up and nodded.

"I'll use his, thanks."

Nyx began to slip his sweater on and instantly felt more comfortable with it on. Nat came back with the sweatshirts and her and Wanda both put it on.

"Let the girls night officially begin!!" Wanda shouted as they all got up, and started drinking.

They started to watch a movie but got bored. They danced, and drinked for a while until Nyx told them they should go to a club. Wanda and Nat both agreed, all of them a little tipsy, and they all slipped on skin tight dresses.