Chapter 2

Steve set the coordinates to Sam's location that Friday gave him, and he made his way to him. Around 3 hours later, he made it to Washington and made his way towards Sam's house. Once he arrives, he peeks towards the back of the house and see's Sam playing with kids?

He didn't know Sam had kids.

He makes his way towards them and one of the kids notices him. Thanks to his enhanced hearing, he heard one of them say "Uncle Sam who's that?" Phew, they aren't Sam's kids. Sam makes a confused face and turns his head towards Steve and slightly smiles. Sam turns back to the kids and said, "That's my friend Steve, go inside, I'll be right back." The kids nod their heads and go inside whilst Sam starts walking towards Steve.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?" Sam asked him while they engaged in a bro-hug.

"Hey Sam, I hate to intrude but we really need your help."

"We?" Sam questioned. 

"Fury and I." Steve said to him while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Hm...sounds important. Whatcha got?" Sam said, getting more serious.

Steve became hesitant about whether or not he should say. Then he sighed heavily and said,  "An army of supersoldiers."

"An army of what?!" Sam practically yelled. 

"Keep your voice down man, and yes, an army of super soldiers." Steve hurriedly said, so Sam doesn't continue to yell.

"No, yeah yeah, I understood....I'm just in shock. I mean weren't you and bucket the only super soldiers? How'd they make more?" Sam said,  trying to process the information he just received.

"I don't know man, that's why I need your help....are you coming?" Steve asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Uh yeah. I'm like your wingman. Speaking of wing man, let me grab my wings and I'll meet you in the jet, I presume." Sam said with a smirk.

"Yeah whatever man, you got 5 minutes were off to Missouri." Steve chuckled, as he walked away.

"Wait who's in Missouri" Sam asked, sort of confused.

"Well, we can't take down an army of super soldiers without a Russian Assassin..." Steve smirked,  whilst Sam starts to understand who he's talking about.

"4 minutes" Steve yelled, making Sam shake his head and go inside.

3 minutes later Sam walked into the jet saying, "You know, you sounded a lot like Fury when you said that."

"I did, didn't I?" Steve chuckled while he closed the door to the jet.

They both buckle in before the jet starts taking them to Missouri.

When they got there Steve opened the door and they began to walk out.

"I didn't know she had a huge house." Sam said while they're walking.

"She doesn't....its Clint's house." Steve said, while Sam nodded his head in understanding. "Oh and don't start flirting with her."

Sam laughed, "Whatever man, you're just mad you don't have my confidence." They both laughed as they made their way up the stairs.

Steve hesitantly knocks and within 4 seconds the door swings open.

(TW: PTSD)

"Nat."