Chapter 15

Nyx teleported to her room, to find Jason laying on her bed reading a book.

"Ah munch, you're back!"

"What are you doing in my room?" Nyx complained.

"Waiting for you of course."

"Okay I'm here, what do you want?"

"I'm here to tell you there were some complications in our plan."

Nyx scoffed, "I don't have all day, spit it out, then leave."

"It has something to do with Grant, munch"

Nyx breathing started to pick up as he mentioned Grant.

"What did you do?" Nyx mumbled.

"Well it wasn't my fault-"

"What. Did. You. Do?!" Nyx yelled at him, making him sit up in the bed.

"Grant...he's uh- he's dead." Jason mumbled.

Nyx felt her heart drop into her stomach, she could feel her breathing becoming unsteady. She put her head down, trying to process what she heard. When she looked up her eyes were glowing.

"H-how?" Nyx stammered.

"He saw you with Bucky-"

"What do you mean he saw me with Bucky?"

"Let me finish, he saw you with him at the cafe. He came back here and started to untie the two lady's downstairs. He was going to let them go, so I-"

"You what?!"

"I promised him that I'd follow you. You know to make sure nothing happened between you too, if he promised not to untie them."

"You were following me?"

"Yes, only until you guys started to make out."

"You're sick." Nyx whispered.

"Seems like you had fun..."

"Jason. What else happened?"

"When I came back, he was pacing back and forth. I went up to him and he completely snapped. He started yelling and throwing things at me. Nyx..it was self defense."

"You're lying...." Nyx whispered as her voice cracked, "You pulled out your gun and shot him in the head right?"

"Nyx..."

"RIGHT?!" Nyx screamed at him.

"I read your mind Jason, I know it was not self defense. You killed him because he threatened to ruin your plan."

"Our plan."

"No, I want out."

"Not how it works munch. You should be glad I got him out the way. It's not like you loved him-"

"You shut up! Do not ever tell me who I love and who I don't. You have no idea how to love anyone!" Nyx insulated him.

"You killed my child, my first love. What's next huh?"

"Don't be like that Nyx, he was a means to an end. That's all."

"Jason you better leave right now, or I swear I'm going to kill you!"

"Hope you feel better munch. By the way, the plan is still in action."

Jason left her house, and Nyx dropped to her knees letting out a scream. Nyx struggled to hold back her tears, she sat against the wall. Her knees were pulled to her chest and she looked up at the ceiling, whispering to herself.