Chapter 6

The power

The rush

The feeling

Are all the things Nyx loves most about her powers. She snapped her fingers and green mixed with black smoke started whooshing around her, changing her outfit. Now she is wearing a dark green cami, with ties in the back, high waisted black jeans with her favorite heels of all time- her dark green velvet heels. Her eyes begin to turn from a hazel to a bright-ish green and she decided to keep her jet black hair, which now has loose curls and is shorter.  It's kind of growing on her. And I know what you're going to say, 'why green' and to answer you 'why not'.

She teleports back into the living room and they all snap their heads to her and she once again does her infamous smirk, "Miss me?"

Bucky sees her teleports back into the living room and holy shit- The way her outfit matches her tan skin is heavenly. Her hair is so beautiful, the way it goes just under her shoulder, and the waves in her hair, make it look so soft and flowy. Her eyes are a brighter shade of green, her top fits her curves and makes her breast sit beautifully. Her pants give her waist a snachted effect and her shoes...velvet shoes. This woman can't get anymore beautiful. Once again she smirks- god that smirk-

Bucky notices she took her cuffs off and so does everyone else. Bucky glances around the room and everyone tenses up.

Nyx notices everyone tensed up and decides to try and ease the tension.

"Easy guys, those cuffs were cutting off my circulation."

"Fury do something!" Sam and Steve simultaneously shout.

"You're really going to let her walk around- freely, might I add- with her full powers?" Stark scoffs.

"Yeah I agree, it sounds unwise." Bruce said  as he shifts on his feet, not trying to make eye contact with Nyx.

Fury stands there contemplating whether or not Nyx should have the cuffs on, so to make his decision better she speaks up, "What if when Bucky and I are out, they attack us and we can't get the cuffs off?" She shrugged.

"I agree. Barnes can't possibly take down a bunch of super soldiers at once." Nat agreed with Nyx, and Wanda also nodded her head in agreement, so Nyx gives them a slight smile. Slight.

"Yes I do agree with Lady Nyx, and Lady Nat." Thor voices his opinion and Nyx sends him a wink in 'thanks'.

Fury then turns to Bucky and says, "Barnes, your call." Ah so it is Barnes, now I need the first name. Nyx thinks and contemplates whether she should use her powers but then doesn't because she knows they'll start asking questions that she doesn't want to answer.

"Yes I agree she should have her powers....BUT.." Of course a freaking but. "...Stark put your tracking bracelet on her, so if things get out of hand and she runs away, we'll find her."

"Barnes is it?" He nods. "Barnes, you know I could just take off the bracelet?" Nyx said, slightly confused on why he thought that was a good idea.

He laughs. "No дорогой, you can't. It only comes off with a finger scan, and lucky for you, Stark and Banner will put a random finger print from everyone in this room, and no one will know so you can't look into our minds." He said with a smirk. Nyx thinks to herself before answering, Shit, he's good, but I'm better. And wait did he just call me sweetheart?

"Oh and by the way Nyx...." Stark said before Nyx could speak. "It also has a 3000 bolt shock wave in it."

"Okay?" Nyx said, not seeing his point.