Chapter - 60

Few days later
Y/n's PV

It's been few days since Tae is here....and life is feeling very new.

There are many things I am learning about living with your partner alone.

To be honest, it's not easy....it's not easy to reschedule your time table so that you can have time with your partner, it's not easy  to share your things with your partner,it's not easy to tolerate their weird habits......but I know it's still the start,the more is yet to come.

We all have weird daily habits which may or may not be liked by our partner especially when you are sharing your room with them.

I have grown up with Tae so I basically know his most of the habits excluding the ones he recently grew.....but I never had to deal with them...since I wasn't living with him practically 24/7....but now I am.

And same goes about him...he also has to deal with my weird habits and routines.

But it is the part of life...and I am truly enjoying it.

Y/n - " No this bowl is too small for this...give me the bigger one..it's on the upper shelf!!"

I told Tae, while concentrating on my dish being cooked.

Tae - " Umm..this one??"

He asked while bringing a comparitevly bigger bowl.

I took a quick glance at the bowl and nodded

Y/n - " Yeah..yeah...now transfer the soup into this !"

I ordered and he nodded obeying it.

Btw,today is weekend and we are preparing for a good lunch ...since I invited Rachael and Bob for the lunch.

I didn't got the opportunity to introduce Tae to them..so this lunch would serve the purpose.

Also since I didn't met Da-joon all these days...so I invited namjoon and Da-joon too.

These were all my friends...so I  thought, let's invite Jennie too... atleast she would be someone Tae knew properly,so that he doesn't feel left out.

Oh yeah!!!..one more thing....I have sniffed something going on between Jennie and Namjoon...

I mean I noticed more from Jennie's side...so it's just better if they get the opportunity to meet each other through this dinner.

I am shipping for them...😉

I have cooked a lot of American food today.

And finally Tae would also be able to taste my cooking.. because all these days either we were eating out or Tae was cooking.

So I am super excited for this lunch..I have cooked lots of soups,

I have cooked lots of soups,