Meeting (*Edited)

Hey, my name is Isabella, I'm 17 years old and I am a well known model, singer and Youtuber. I have a few fans because of my YouTube channel but I don't consider myself YouTube famous.

I had just finished with my photo shoot when my manager informed me that Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Sam Wilkinson and Nate Maloley were going to be here any minute and she wanted me to meet them. I agreed because I knew who they were but I hadn't met them before. I was low key excited that I was going to meet the boys.

I was talking to the other girls from the photo shoot when I heard loud voices. I turned around and saw the boys. I turned back around and looked down at my phone, pretending I didn't see them. My manager called me and Crystal over so we could meet the boys.

I walked over with Crystal and my manager introduced me and Crystal to everyone and I greeted all of them with a hug. I backed away from the boys and then greeted their manager. Me and Crystal started talking to the boys while my manager was talking to their manager.

Sam asked me if I modeled here and I said yes and told him that I was a Tumblr model. He said that was pretty cool and told me I should give him my Tumblr username. I smiled and told him I would. The Jacks asked me if I just modeled for Tumblr and I told them that I also modeled for Tilly's, Pacsun, Brandy Melville and other stores that want me to model for them.
Nate asked some questions but not a lot. I did catch him looking at me when I was talking to the other boys and it would make me low key blush because he is fine as fuck.