Afterwards

I woke up from our nap and rubbed my eyes. I looked at Nate and saw that he was still sleeping. We needed to leave the hotel in a little bit. I grabbed my phone and saw that Crystal texted me back. She said that she didn't have my suitcase. I still didn't have any clothes and I needed them now. Nate woke up while I was going through my phone. He looked at me and smirked.

"Why are you smirking at me?"

"Because I know where your clothes are at."

"What the fuck Nate? Where are they?"

Nate got up and walked to the closet and grabbed my suitcase from a small corner.

"That's not funny at all."

"Yeah it is." he giggled while getting on top of me. I tried pushing him off of me because that little joke was not funny at all.

"Nate, I need my clothes because we have to leave." I said grabbing clothes out of the suitcase and walking to the bathroom. After I got dressed we grabbed everything we needed and left. I thanked all of the people that worked at the hotel then we left in the uber that was waiting for us. When we got to my place we put our stuff down then went to my room and laid down on my bed.

"So what made you finally give up today?"

"Give what up?"

"Your stubbornness."

"Are you talking about what happened at the hotel? You hid my clothes from me and took advantage of me having nothing but your t-shirt on."

"Ohhh, so now you're blaming me. Let's remember who came on to me."

"So what? I just gave the crybaby what he wanted. You should be grateful."

"Don't ever forget that I am very grateful for having you." he said as he grabbed my waist and leaned in and kissed me. The rest of the day we spent it in my bed and Nate decided to stay over. When I woke up the next morning I did my morning routine then I made myself some breakfast. I looked through my emails while I ate my breakfast. When I was finished I put my dish in the dishwasher and walked back to my room. I saw Nate was still sleeping so I got my phone and started recording him on SnapChat. I laid back down and went through my phone until Nate woke up and put his head on my stomach. Instead of getting up he made himself comfortable on me and tried to go back to sleep.

"Excuse me sir. You need to wake up." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. He lifted his head back up and sat up and stretched.

"Good morning to you too babe." I said as I put my phone down and walked over to my closet.

"I'm hungry as fuck." Nate said as he sat on my bed still trying to wake himself up. I walked out of my walk in closet with the clothes I decided to wear today.

"What do you want for breakfast? I can make you something."

"Surprise me."

"Ok."

I changed into my outfit and walked over to the kitchen while Nate went to the bathroom. I made him some scrambled eggs and I gave him a bowl with yogurt and sliced fruit. He walked into the kitchen and sat down at our dining room table where his breakfast was. I watched as he ate some of the scrambled eggs.

"So is it good or do you never want me to cook for you again?" I asked as I smiled at him.

"It's good." he laughed as he continued to eat his breakfast. I was proud of myself.

"I'm going to go do my makeup while you finish eating your delicious breakfast." I said as I pecked his lips and walked back to my room to do my makeup. Once I was finished with my makeup I walked to the living room and saw Nate watching tv while laying down on the couch. He looked at me but then looked back at the tv. I rolled my eyes and sat on top of him because he was taking up all the space. Crystal came into the room and put her stuff down and said hi. We talked for a bit but then she walked to her room. After a little bit of sitting around and cuddling on the couch Nate had to go back to his place. I walked him out and said goodbye to him. I walked back in the house and I didn't know what to do after that.