Creeps

I hugged Crystal as I dragged my suitcase inside the house. I told Crystal about New York City and everything I did. We decided to go out to eat since it was 8 pm and we were both hungry. We drove to a local restaurant and ordered.

"Oh my god, I feel so exhausted."

"You look exhausted."

I laughed and said "I just want to sleep forever."

She laughed and said "We have a shoot really early in the morning too."

"That's awesome." I said sarcastically.

Our food finally came and we ate. I really enjoyed this meal because it was the first time in like 3 days since I had a decent meal.

"When is Nate getting back?" Crystal asked while she took a sip of her drink.

"Hopefully by tomorrow."

"Oh. So your birthday is coming up soon."

"Oh yeah. I kind of forgot about it."

She laughed and said "What are you going to do? You should throw a party."

"Yeah but we can't have a party at the house."

"Can I throw you a party? I'll come up with something fun and I'll find a place."

"Of course you can. That's less work for me."

"Of course I do. I want to throw you a party for your 18 birthday."

The waitress came and gave us our bill. I thanked her and she smiled and walked away.

"You could also pay for dinner if you'd like."

She laughed and said "Fuck you."

I laughed and said "I'm just playing."

We split the bill, thanked the people working there and left. On the ride home I was taking snapchats of me and Crystal. When we got home I took a shower and did my nightly routine, grabbed my laptop, and jumped into bed. I was watching YouTube videos when I got a text from Nate.

Nate: Hey babe. I wanted to call you but I thought you'd be too tired and I'm kind of tired myself.

Me: It's fine. You should rest.

Nate: Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow and I can see you.

Me: I hope so too.

Nate: I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight beautiful.

Me: Goodnight babe.

Nate: I love you.

I continued watching YouTube videos until I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to Crystal blasting music. I got up and walked to the bathroom did my morning routine. I put on some jeans, a random t-shirt and black converse. I didn't do my hair or makeup because I was going to do photo shoots so I just grabbed my phone and decided to replace my purse with a backpack. I walked out to the living room where
Crystal was waiting for me on the couch on her phone. When she saw me she got up and we where on our way to the studio. I was snap chatting on the way there. I walked into the studio and everyone there screamed my name I smiled at how happy they looked to see me. I hugged everybody and sat down to start hair and makeup, I changed into my outfit for the shoot and took the pictures. After awhile of changing outfit after outfit I was finished for the day. I walked over to where all the food was and ate. I sat down in the resting area and talked to the other girls from the shoot.

"So you're turning 18 soon Isabella."

"I know. Me and Crystal were talking about it yesterday."

"So are you going to have a party? You're turning 18, you need to turn up."

"Yep. Crystal said she was going to throw me a party."

"What is she going to do?"

"I'm not sure. You know how crazy she is. I hope it's not something too crazy."

"But it's your 18 birthday. You need to do something crazy."

"I don't know. We'll see."

We talked and goofed around for awhile until we had to go. I hugged and said bye to everyone then Crystal and I left.

"I don't want to go home. We should go do something." Crystal said as she pulled out of the parking lot.

"I don't want to either. What do you want to do?"

"We should go shopping."

"Sounds like a plan to me." I said as I went through my phone.

We went to The Grove to walk around and shop. We walked around and went in and out of stores. While we were walking around some guys stopped us.

"Hey, what's up?" he said as Crystal and I turned around to look at him and his friend

"Ummm, hi."

"Where are you two beautiful ladies going?"

"We are just walking around." Crystal said as we both gave him a smile.

"I know where you guys should go to." He said with a creepy smile.

Crystal laughed and asked "Really? Where should we go?"

"My house." the guy said with a smirk

"What the fuck dude? I don't know you. You could be a creep for all I know." Crystal said as she grabbed my hand to turn around.

"We aren't. We just want to have fun." the guys said

"Well we don't want to have fun with you guys." Crystal said as we walked away.

The guys weren't ugly, they were actually cute but they were fucking creeps. Crystal and I continued walking away, I turned around to see if they stayed back there but they were fucking following us.

"I think they are following us Crystal."

Crystal turned around and grabbed me then walked faster. We walked into a store to see if they would keep walking somwhere else but they also went inside the same store. The guys were pretending that they were actually looking for something to buy. So we walked out of that store and entered another one and they also followed us in there. We walked out of that one and went inside another one but this time this store had only girl stuff. We thought they had finally left so we walked out and they were standing there waiting on us.