Best Party Planner

I woke up the next morning and saw that Nate wasn't in bed. I got up and went to the restroom and grabbed one of his extra unused toothbrushes from the drawer and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and saw Nate, Sam and John eating cereal and talking.

"Well look who's finally awake." Sam said while putting a spoon full of cereal in his mouth. I walked over to Nate and he put an arm over my shoulder and kissed the top of my head.

"You guys must have had fun last night." Sam said while him and John smiled.

"Yeah, we did actually." Nate said as he let go of me to go put his plate in the sink and I sat on a stool.

"Thanks for sharing with me." Sam said sarcastically.

I just giggled and rolled my eyes.

"You guys must have gotten baked because you guys were dead when we came home last night." John said.

I shook my head and laughed. We talked for a while longer until I decided I needed to go home. I said bye to Sam and John and kissed Nate then left. I got home and took a shower then put on my outfit which consisted of a grey long sleeved cropped shirt, shorts and vans. I straightened my hair then put on my makeup. After I was done getting ready I went in the kitchen and made myself a smoothie. I walked to the living room to drink it and watch tv. I was texting Nate when Crystal walked in the room and sat down with her laptop.

"Ok listen, I have your party planned for this weekend."

I put my phone down and turned the tv off and looked at her ready to listen.

"So, I planned a rooftop pool party and it's going to be at a hotel that's here in LA. The guests get to have their own rooms if they want to stay." she said as she showed me the pictures of hotel.

"What the fuck Crystal?! How the fuck did you get this?!"

"My parents know the owner of the hotel and they hooked us up. So what do you think?" she asked as she smiled at my shocked face.

"I love it! You are the best party planner I've ever met Crystal."

"I know. I've been thinking about switching jobs."

"Thanks for planning this. Is there a limit on the amount of people I can invite?"

"No, you can invite as many people as you want."

"I'm so glad you planned this." I said as I gave her hug.

"It's your 18 birthday. I had to plan something big."

"I'm so excited, thank you."

"No problem. That's why I'm your best friend."

I hugged her again and we kept talking about it for a while until she had to get ready to go out with James. I was really excited for this weekend. I drove back to Nate's place and told him about what Crystal had planned for this weekend. He seemed pretty hyped about it. I spent the rest of the day with Nate.