Just Another Day At Work

1 WEEK LATER

I was at my shoot with the other girls. I was really enjoying this shoot because it was a summer shoot and I loved summer. The girls and I decided to go out and eat somewhere after the shoot. We got out of our photo shoot outfits then left. While we waited for our food we started talking to each other.

"So how's life girls?" my friend Megan asked. We all took turns answering her and we all made jokes.
"The most important question is how are your love lives?" one of the other girls said. Most of the girls said that they were still single then Crystal said

"Well I'm not single. My love life is doing pretty good. Me and James are doing good but I know Isabella has someone in her life."

All the other girls congratulated Crystal then turned to me and asked me what Crystal was talking about.

I said "Well I mean we haven't made it official yet. We are still trying to figure it out."

"That's good. I mean you seem happy so he has to be doing something right. If he ever hurts you don't forget that you have us." My friend Cassie said. The other girls agreed and I smiled and thanked them. We ate and talked and laughed some more then we went back to the studio. At the studio I was getting ready for another shoot with just me. Once my hair and makeup was done I put on my outfit. After my shoot I was finished for the day I walked over to the computer to check the pictures. The photographer said he would email me some so I could give a little sneak peek later on Instagram to promote. I walked to wardrobe and changed back to my clothes then went back home with an uber because Crystal had left with James earlier.

When I got home I felt like I needed a bath so I grabbed a bath bomb and put it in my bath. I jumped in and relaxed. I grabbed my phone and decided to check my social media's and text Nate. After being in the bathtub for almost an hour the water did not feel comfortable so I got out. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked to my room then into my closet to get some comfy clothes to sleep in. I jumped in bed and grabbed my laptop. My photographer emailed me some pictures from my shoot and I went on Instagram and posted one with the caption "From my shoot today. It was a lot of fun. There will be more coming soon." After I posted that one I posted another one on Twitter. The favoriting, likes and commenting began.

I looked at all the comments and noticed some girls were commenting about Nate. Some were nice and some were rude. Most of the mean comments were from girls that were mad because I was always hanging out with the boys and Nate. I didn't really care but other comments were people asking me about my relationship with Nate. They really wanted to know if we were dating. I didn't say anything because the truth was that me and Nate hadn't really made it official.

I tweeted my nightly tweet @IsabellaRose: I never gave a fuck about how someone felt about me unless it was positive.

I texted Nate for a little longer then fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and watched a couple of YouTube videos then Nate texted me.

Nate: Do you want to have breakfast with me this morning?
Me: Of course I'll have breakfast with you.
Nate: Great, I'll pick you up in 40 minutes.
Me: Ok
I got up to get ready. I put on a long sleeved white crop top, high waisted skinny jeans and white converse. I just sprayed sea salt spray in my hair to give it natural looking waves. For my makeup I put a little concealer and mascara on. Nate texted me and said that he was here.