So They Know Now

Nate and I watched movies for the rest of the night. When out of nowhere he started talking.

"Babe, I think we should tell the fans today. They already saw us at the airport and Digifest."

"I agree with you. They need to know about us."

"How should we tell them?"

"I don't know. We should post something on either Twitter or Instagram."

He grabbed his phone and just stared at it. I thought he was just thinking on how to tell the fans. After awhile he looked up and took a deep breath then let it out.

"Ok, it's up."

"What did you do?"

"I posted a picture of us on Instagram."

"Oh, ok."

We continued watching tv until it was time for me to go home. We walked over to John's room because I wanted to say bye to him. We opened his door then ran and jumped on his bed.

"What the fuck you guys? I just did my bed." he said while laughing.

"I'm sorry John." I said while I tried to fix it.

"Well I'm leaving now. I wanted to say bye to you before I left." I said while going in for a hug.

I hugged John and Nate and I walked out while Nate was still making fun of him for whining about his bed being undone because of us. Nate walked me out to my car.

"Bye Nathan" I said as I put my arms around his neck. He started going for a kiss on the lips but I turned my face so that he would kiss my cheek.

"Not this again." he whined

I laughed and asked "Not what again?"

"Give me a proper kiss babe."

"I don't want to." I said while laughing

"You're going to fucking have to." he said while laughing as he grabbed my face with both of hands. He went in for another kiss and this time I kissed him back. After another make out session outside while leaning on my car. I finally got in my car and went home. When I went home like always I did my nightly routine and jumped into bed. I checked my phone and it was going crazy with notifications. I went on Twitter to see what this was all about and then I saw a tweet from some girl that said "We all knew Nate and Isabella were dating." All my mentions were all about Nate confirming our relationship. I went on Instagram to see what Nate had posted. He had posted a picture of us laughing together while he was grabbing my waist. The caption was "I told you guys I would keep it real with yall and this right here is real." 👫
I smiled and I liked the picture. Of course there was a lot of hate comments but I didn't care at this point. Whatever I do I am going to get hate for it so I might as well do whatever the flying fuck I want. I was happy Nate told the fans. I fell asleep feeling satisfied.

Few days later
I was at Nate's place and I knew Nate was a big fan of smoking weed so I knew that was something he did quite often like really often, so I didn't mind it. I was sitting on the couch as he rolled up his joint. He lit it up and started smoking it. I wasn't paying attention to him because I was too busy going through my social media.

"Do you want to hit it babe?" he asked as he blew out the smoke from his mouth.

I looked at him and thought about it. I might as well give it a try since I'm always going to be around it. I nodded my head and he smiled and handed the joint to me. I grabbed it and put it between my lips and inhaled then blew the smoke out. He watched my every move I took another hit and gave it back to him.

"Shit babe, you took it like nothing."

"It's not the first time I've done it." I smiled at him.

"That explains it." he said as he put the joint between his lips.

We continued taking turns with it until it was all gone. We sat on the couch talking and laughing for no reason and after awhile we walked upstairs to his room and fell asleep.