Back To LA

Once everything was over we were all very hungry so we decided to get some food. Me and Nate got Subway then we went back to our hotel. We went over to Sam's room, ate our food and just chilled for awhile until I started getting sleepy, me and Nate headed to our room. I felt very tired so I put on a big t-shirt to sleep in and brushed my teeth and washed my face and jumped into bed and waited for Nate to come out from the bathroom. When he finally came out he jumped into bed.

"Today was really fun."

"It was. This was the first time I have ever seen you perform. You are a natural on stage. I am so proud of you babe."

"Thanks babe."

"You're very welcome. Now lets go to sleep because I'm really sleepy and I have a flight to catch tomorrow."

"I forgot you're leaving back to LA tomorrow. Damn, I won't have you tomorrow."

"I know. I don't want to go back yet either."

"Then don't go."

"I have to babe. I have to work."

"I know, damn."

"We should go to sleep now."

"Ok, goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight babe."

And with that he pulled me closer to him and we instantly fell asleep. The next morning I woke up around 7 because my flight was at 10:45 and I had things to do. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I straightened my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. Nate was still asleep so I tried to move around the room quietly. I hooked my phone up to the phone charger and texted Madison because we were both going back to LA today.

Me: Hey, are you up?

MadisonB: Yeah, I'm getting ready.

Me: Alright, well what time are we going to head to the airport?

MadisonB: Like around 9 something. Idk, you know how we are always fashionably late.

Me: Lol, true. We should get breakfast before we leave.

MadisonB: For sure

I checked my Instagram and saw I had been tagged in a lot of fans pictures, I liked them and then went on Twitter and saw I was mentioned in tweets and I favorited. After awhile of being on my phone I saw it was 8:30 so I decided to wake Nate up. I stared at his adorable sleeping face while I planned on what to do. I started to shake his body a little while calling his name but that didn't work. So I got on top of him and he mumbled a little.

"Babe get up. I'm leaving soon."

"Don't leave." he mumbled with his eyes still closed

"Babe I have to. Getttt uppppp."

He kept mumbling things so I got up and started jumping on the bed while yelling for him to get up.

"Ok ok, I'm up."

"You need to get up because I'm leaving in like 30 minutes."

"I will, calm down babe."

I stopped jumping and got off the bed and walked over to the mirror to check to see if my hair was still ok from all the jumping I had done. Nate groaned and got out and walked over to me and hugged me from behind and snuggled his face on my neck.

"I'm up, are you happy?"

"Yes I am. I was about to leave without saying goodbye to you because you wouldn't wake up."

"I'm up for you now babe." he said as he kissed my cheek and walked into the bathroom.

I walked over to my phone to see if Madison had texted me but she hadn't so I just sat down on the bed and turned the tv on. I heard Nate taking a shower, by the time he got out the bathroom it was 9:15.

"What time are you leaving?" he asked while he looked through his luggage to look for his clothes.

"I'm not sure. Madison hasn't texted me yet. My flight is at 10:45 am."

"Oh" he said as he pulled his pants up.

I felt my phone vibrate so I looked at to see a text from Madison.

MadisonB: Are you ready??

Me: Yeah

MadisonB: Alright, meet me in the lobby in 20.

Me: Ok

"Well babe, you only have 20 more minutes left with me."

Nate walked over to the bed and laid on top of me and hugged me.

"Thanks for coming and being a supportive girlfriend."

"You're welcome babe."

He looked up at me and we made out for like 2 minutes until I pulled out of the kiss.

"Babe get off of me. I can't breathe."

He laughed and said "Oh shit, I'm sorry babe."

He got off and I got up and grabbed my phone and made sure I had everything in my suitcase. I checked the time and it was time to start heading towards the lobby.

"Babe I need to leave now. I'm supposed to meet Madison in the lobby."

"Ok, let's go."

He helped me with my suitcase until we got to the lobby. He wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed me one last time. I grabbed my stuff and walked outside with Madison and got inside our uber and headed towards the airport. We didn't have time for the breakfast we planned so we just planned on getting something quick at the airport. We got to the airport, went through the boring process then we grabbed Starbucks and got on our plane. On the plane me and Madison talked and goofed around, we took a nap, and then talked some more. When we finally landed in LA we grabbed our luggage. I hugged her and said bye because we took different ubers to get back home.

Nate: Did you get home safe?
Me: Yes
Nate: Ok good, I love you.
Me: I love you too

I got home and knocked on the door. Seconds later Crystal opened it and basically jumped on me.

"You're home yassss."