Does He Feel The Same?

I was getting frustrated with Nate, my feelings for him were growing and I didn't know what he wanted. We always hung out and we were getting closer, but I don't know if he feels the same way as I do or if he is just "having fun" with me.

Crystal told me she was going to go out with her boyfriend. I laid on my bed with my laptop and started watching YouTube videos. I made a mental note to myself that I had to post more on my YouTube channel. I continued watching videos until I looked at my phone and saw it was 6. I texted Nate and asked him what time he was going to be at Nash's place. He told me 8 so I got up and started to get ready. I decided to wear a flannel dress and thigh high boots. I straightened my hair then did my makeup. I put on foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, fake eyelashes and eyeliner to make my eyes pop. I also contoured my cheeks and put on a little bit of blush and nude lipstick. When I was finished it was already 8 so I grabbed my phone and ordered an uber then left.

When I got to Nash's place I knocked on the door, the door then opened and I saw Nash. He welcomed me in and said "You must be Isabella" and I smiled and said yeah. He then put his hand out for me to shake it and he said "I'm Nash" I shook his hand and then he screamed.

"NATE, YOUR GIRL IS HERE."

I saw Nate coming towards me he hugged me then I saw the Jacks, Sam and Madison. I said hi to them and hugged all of them. Nate then grabbed me and introduced me to two boys who I have never seen before. "These are my boys, Kenny Holland and Jake Foushee." Nate said. I smiled and waved at them. They said hey and shook my hand.

We all sat down on the couch. I was sitting next to Nate who had his arm over my shoulders. We were all talking and listening to music. Madison came over and sat by me and we started talking. The boys were doing something but I was too busy talking to Madison to know what they were doing. We kept talking then we took selfies and we started joking around and laughing then we got bored.

We decided that we should go out and do something. We asked the boys if they wanted to come with us and they agreed.

We didn't have any specific place to go so we just walked around. Me and Madison were ahead of the boys and we were talking and acting like weirdos together.

We slowed down so that the boys would catch up because we weren't about to repeat what had happened yesterday. The boys caught up and I was on my phone while I was walking. I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned around and saw Nate with a smirk on his face. He smiled and kissed me and said nothing and intertwined our fingers together.

We continued walking and I turned to see Madison and Jack G being cute together. I looked at Nate holding my hand and felt happy. We all joked around until we got tired of walking so we decided to go back to Nash's place.

We had to order two ubers. I got in the uber with Nate, Jack G, Madison while the other boys got in the other uber. We were hungry so we decided to go get milkshakes.

When we got to the place we ordered our milkshakes. While we waited some girls recognized us and asked for pictures. We all took pictures with them and talked with them for a little bit until we grabbed our milkshakes, said goodbye and left.

When we got back to Nash's house the other boys asked us where we had gone to. We told them we felt hungry so we grabbed some milkshakes. We all continued hanging out until I saw it was 2 something in the morning. Me and Madison decided to leave so we said bye to the boys and Nate and Jack G walked us outside. Nate hugged me and gave me a peck on the lips and said he would text me. I hugged Jack then me and Madison left.

Madison dropped me off at my house and said that we needed to hang out but without the boys. I told her it was a plan and hugged her and thanked for the ride we said goodbye to each other and she left.

I walked inside my house and put my stuff down and took my shoes off. I walked into Crystals room to check if she was sleeping but it turns out she wasn't even home. I walked to the bathroom to do my nightly routine and then walked to my room to put on something comfortable to sleep in. I jumped in bed and immediately fell asleep.