Finish What You Started

We swam and goofed around until I decided to get out. I dried myself off then laid down. I felt someone lay on top of me and I knew it was Nate.

"Ohhh god, please get off of me."

"Naaah, I'm good."

I didn't feel like arguing so I just let him be. He pecked my lips and it caught me off guard because my eyes were closed. Soft kisses soon turned into a make out session.

"Ayye, get a fucking room." the guys screamed. We stopped and just laid there for a while. They started splashing water at us so we got up.

"COME BACK IN THE POOL." they screamed. Nate jumped in but I didn't because the water was cold but they kept on pressuring me to go in. Nate got out and started walking towards me. I walked away from him because I knew what he was about to do. I tried running around the pool but Sam popped out of nowhere and I turned around and bumped into Nate. He picked me up and I tried getting away but we both went in. I came up from under water catching my breath.

"Fuck you guys" They just laughed. We swam until we got bored and got out of the pool and headed to our rooms. I went straight to the shower. Once I got done with my shower I realized that I didn't grab my clothes.

"NATE"

"WHAT?"

"CAN YOU BRING ME MY CLOTHES? They're in my suitcase by the bed."

"I can't find them."

"Oh my god. Are you sure?"

"I don't see anything."

I wrapped the towel around my body then walked out and started looking for my little suitcase but I couldn't find it.

"Where the fuck are they?" I asked as I ran my hand through my wet hair obviously frustrated.

"You look good like that." Nate said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and kept looking for it. I called Crystal to see if she accidentally took it but she didn't.

"Where are they? I need my clothes."

"No you don't"

"Yes I do."

Do you want to at least borrow my shirt while you look for your clothes?"

"I mean, it's better than this towel"

He walked over to his backpack and took out a shirt. He handed it to me and I put it on. The room was freezing. I continued to look for my clothes but I eventually gave up and got under the covers.

I decided to text Crystal to ask if I could borrow some of her clothes but she was out with James. Nate finished his shower then got under the covers too.
"Did you find your clothes?"

"No"

I was going through my phone when I remembered what happened in the elevator with Nate. He never told me why he got mad at me.

"Nate?"

"Mmmhmm?""

"Why did you ignore me this morning when we went out for breakfast?"

"You know why."

"No I don't." I said as I put my phone down and faced him.

"Because you have me sexually frustrated and it got to me."

"Ohhh, I'm sorryy. I didn't mean to make the baby mad." I said in a babyish way. I figured I would tease him. I started tracing his tattoo's on his chest with my finger and went straight down to his abs.

"Don't do that if you're not going to finish what you started." He said while looking at his phone.

"I think I'll finish it" I said smirking and grabbing his phone and put it away.