Much Love (*Edited)

We woke up and got ready for the day. Nate was really excited and he looked so cute. My outfit consisted of a grey spaghetti strap crop top, black boyfriend jeans and vans. We walked down to the lobby to meet up with everyone else. We had to wait in the lobby talking. I walked over to Madison and Emily Wilkinson and talked to them while we waited. When our ride finally arrived we all got on and left to go to the place where Digifest was going to be held. When we got there we walked into the dressing rooms and they talked about how everything was going to roll. Right now they had to go do a mic check. Me, Madison and Emily went on the hunt for food because we didn't eat breakfast and we were hungry. We walked all around the tents but didn't find anything so we gave up. I hung out and greeted everyone that was at the event until the fans started to arrive. I walked out to say hi with Madison and the fans screamed at the top of their lungs. I couldn't stop smiling because the fans were so nice. It was like a weight of my shoulders when they asked for pictures and how they kept telling me I was really pretty. I took pictures with them and thanked them. I was also happy that they weren't awkward and didn't ask about me and Nate. We hung out with the fans until we had to go back to the tents because the meet and greet was going to start soon. Even though me and Madison weren't apart of the meet and greet we still had to go back to the tents. We all went to the dressing rooms so that they could get ready for meet and greet. I sat on the couch with Nate while we waited.

"Where have you been?"

"I was hungry so Madison, Emily and I went to look for food. We didn't find anything so we just walked around then we went out and hung out with some fans for a little bit."

He laughed and said "You've been doing more stuff than I have. Did the girls ask you about us?"

"No, they were actually really nice."

"That's good."

He leaned in and pecked my lips. It was soon time for Nate and the boys to go to their meet and greet. I hugged and kissed him then he walked off with the boys. Me, Madison and Emily decided to walk around. As we walked around more girls stopped us to take pictures. We also bumped into more people we knew and hung around and talked to them. Me and Madison eventually went back to the dressing rooms because it was almost time for Nate and Sam to perform. The boys were really excited and I thought it was so adorable. Me and Nate were holding hands while we were making our way towards the stage. As we got closer his grip got tighter. Once it was time for Nate and Sam to perform I hugged Nate with my hands around his waist and he leaned down and kissed me. We pulled away and hugged each other one last time before he ran on stage. As Nate performed I stood on the side of the stage with Emily, Nash and some more people singing along. Once they finished they ran back stage. Nate walked over to me and hugged me. He was really sweaty but I didn't mind. We went to the dressing room again so that they could cool off. We watched the rest of the performances with our friends for the rest of the day.