Sweet

Nate woke me up from my nap. We were close to landing in NYC. I stretched and rested my head on Nate's shoulder. I watched whatever he was doing on his laptop until I got bored. I checked my phone then looked out the window as we landed. When we got inside the airport we were greeted by a lot of fans. Nate took time to take pictures and talk. I waited with John and talked to some fans. When Nate finally decided to go get our luggage he said bye to his fans and we left. We grabbed our luggage and ordered an uber and left the airport. When we finally arrived at the hotel we met up with Sam, Nash and Hayes. I was extremely hungry and my body felt uncomfortable. I walked inside the hotel room me and Nate were sharing. I put my stuff down then plopped down on the bed. Nate came and laid on me. He laid his head on my chest while I played with his hair.

"Thanks for coming." Nate mumbled

"You're welcome babe. Thanks for inviting me." I said as my stomach grumbled.

"Damn babe you're hungry. Let's go get something to eat because I'm hungry too." he said as he got up.

I got up and checked myself in the mirror then grabbed my phone and walked out the hotel room with Nate. We met up with the boys and went to a restaurant. We ate, talked, then went back to the hotel because we were all tired. We hung out in Sam's room for a little bit then went back to our room. When we got back to our room, I took a shower then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got in bed and waited for Nate to get out the shower. I went through my Twitter and saw that I was mentioned in a lot of tweets. The tweets were about me and Nate in the airport. I got off Twitter and got on Instagram. Nate came out and laid down next to me and got on his phone. I got tired of being on my phone so I put it down then got comfortable in the bed. I turned to hug Nate. He put his phone down then hugged me.

"Did I tell you that you are beautiful today?"

I laughed and said "No you haven't."

"Well you're beautiful and you make me very happy."

"Awww babe, you're so sweet. Did I tell you that you look fine as hell today?"

He laughed and said no.

"Well you are and you also make me very happy."

I felt Nate's face close to mine then I felt his lips. We made out but it wasn't a heated make out it was a sweet make out session. He pecked my lips one last time then moved me closer to him.