Confused And Questioned

I walked back inside feeling a little confused. I walked inside the bathroom to take a shower and do my nightly routine. After I was done I put on some pajamas then I got in bed.

Crystal came in and sat down on my bed.

"I want details!!!"

I told her everything me and Nate did. I also told her what he had said before he left and how I felt confused. She then said

"Maybe his feelings are growing for you."

"I don't know, I'm confused."

"Just give him time. What do you think his fans think?"

I told Crystal about the fans at dinner and how they were being really nice. I just hope if something does happen between me and Nate I won't get a lot of hate from his fans.

"Well, you know there's always going to be those fans that feel like you're taking him away from them."

"I don't want Nate to lose fans because of me but there's nothing I can do."

After a long conversation we were both sleepy so we both said good night to each other then Crystal left to her room. I went on Twitter to post my nightly tweet when I saw I was tagged in other people's tweets. I went to see what they had tweeted and they were about me and Nate. The girls that had taken pictures with us posted the pictures and they had gotten a lot of attention.

There were a lot of tweets like "Who is she and why is she with Nate?" or "Are they dating?" They were starting to question us.

I then tweeted my tweet @isabellarose: Try not to be jealous of things, people or places, it's toxic. Just keep living. You will find happiness. Nate retweeted my tweet then he texted me

Nate: Good night 😘

I went to sleep with a smile on my face.