I Like Him

Me and Crystal went home and we were really hungry. We were trying to decide what we wanted to eat when I got a text from Sam.
Sammy: Hey
Me: Hey
Sammy: Look, we don't want to seem annoying but do you wanna come over?
Me: Awwwww, you guys aren't annoying. I'd love to hang out with you guys, of course I'll come over.
Sammy: Ok cool, I'll text you our address.
Me: Ok
Sammy: (the boys address)

I asked Crystal if she wanted to go and she said yeah. We were still hungry so we stopped at Starbucks to get sandwiches and coffee. When we got to the boys place I texted Nate that we were here. He came outside and we got out of the car. He walked up to me and hugged me then he hugged Crystal. Then we went inside I hugged all the boys and we all started talking. I started talking to Nate, we had the longest conversation. It was 1:00 am so we hugged all the boys and said goodbye then me and Crystal left.

When we were at home Crystal and I were talking on my bed about today. Then Crystal said "Soooo you still don't think you have a little something with Nate?" I laughed and said 'I've only known him for two days, hopefully we can hang out more."
Then Crystal said "Ohhh I think you will." with a smirk. Then she said goodnight and left to her room. That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.