Happy again

Jin-Woo was standing in front of her freezing. It was a beautiful moment for the two of them. Outside in the dark sky, the stars were near each other and a firework show was joining the beauty of the dark sky. Hae-in looked at him, don't know what to say. She smiled.

Jin-Woo couldn't believe that this became true, it was a moment that he had waited for two weeks which were for him were like two months.
He ran towards her and hugged the blond woman.

"HAE-IN!..I..I...." saying those world he started to cry on her shoulder

"It's okay I'm here.."

The two of them stayed like that for a long time. The fireworks started to hear more and more as the two of them was seeing the stars in each other's eyes. They were getting close to each other, making contact with their heads and feeling their breaths. In Jin-woo's face tears was dropping from his eyes while he was smiling. Hae-In dried the tears with her hand and blushed. The two of them wanted this moment to last forever in the light of the moon, the fireworks show...

...having dinner

"Oppa you're very happy huh~" smirk

"Huh, why not? It's-it's a beautiful night right the sky umm the..the.."

"The fact that Hae-in is healed?" his mom added with a smile looking at the two young blushed faces in front of her. "Huh, I remember my young days now that I see you two .  Hae-In please come often to our house, I'm very happy every time is see you!"

"Okay" she nodded

"Yeah you should come very often, even Oppa will be happier heh~"

Her Oppa come to her and started to pick her cheeks.

"MOOOOMMM!!!! HAE-IN!!"

...The next day

Jin-Woo's POV

[Ringh] [Ringh]

Huh?! It's Thomas Andrew, why is he calling?

"Hello Jin-Woo"

"Hello! What's with this call? I believe in America is almost 4 am? Is there any dungeon very dangerous or something else?"

"Huh! No-no I'm calling because I've just arrived in Korea."

"Is something important that you need to discuss with me face by face?"

"In fact no. I've come for holidays. Hehe and how about a dinner among hunters? There will be some of Korea best hunters. It's tomorrow will you come ?"

"No, I think I will pass this time" so he called me only for this

"Think well. There will be even Hunter Cha."[smirk]

Huh, even she will be there. Well it's not that I have plans "I'll think about it "

"Very well I'm sending you right now where the restaurant is"

It's a bit far away from here but it's near Hae-In's home. "Okay I'll come"

...In the restaurant

"Jin-Woo you came !" He heard the voice of the best Hunter in America "Come here"

So he has invaded only Korean hunters. Hae-in and others S class Hunters and the chairman of the Hunters Guide. Here in the left of Hae-in is also the woman who is always with him, his secretary I think. Better take a seat. Huh, only the chair next to Hae-in is free then, no other option.

...(boring dialogues about dungeons and hunters and..)

"Now," Thomas Andrew told them with a high voice "There's something else I have bought some strong wine with me, that even S class Hunters can get drunk"

"I wanna drink it and also see Hunter Sung drunk here," Hunter Choi said adding a smirk

"Shut up you sneak," the other Hunter said laughing at him "I bet you will fall asleep only with a glass if what Thomas Andrew says it's true"

"I don't want to drink" Jin-Woo interrupt them

"Jin-Woo," Thomas Andrew said to him "It's only once a time. I've bought this especially for you. If I can say it better I would like to test it. Think again and say me I'm not gonna say it twice because I'm afraid you can break my other arm lol"
...

"Okay" it's not that I'm gonna do something important and this is once in a while plus that won't work on me

"So all of us will drink tonight the"

"Alright then how about playing truth or dare during drinking? It will be more fun!" The pink-haired man told them"it will be boring if we only drink"

(The hunters nodded except Jin-Woo) why do I have to play this game? No, I've come here and I'm gonna drink with them but there is no way they're gonna make me play such a game

(But here we have Jin-Woo playing with the others Truth or Dare)