She is mine

The morning had came and Hae-In was still slepping in the coach. She woke up and look around. Jin-Woo wasn't there. It was only she on the couch.

"It was a dream?" She asked herself with a unhappy voice.

She stayed in the coach with an indefernt face, while no one was around.

"Yeah, of course. It was just a short happy dream what can not be realise. It was so true."

With those last words she fall asleep again.

.. after some minutes

"Hey..Wake up" a voice said

The blond woman wasn't slepping anymore but her eyes where closed. She was only listening. She didn't want to get up because she was thinking only about her 'dream'.

"Are you going to wake up, sleeping beauty"the voice said again

But the girl didn't react, only when she recognized something.

"Candy!"

The voice. It was his voice. Jin-Woo's voice. She get up in a second, now sitting while he was right in front of her sitting in the carpet.

"Jin-Woo?!" Hae-In said surprised "It wasn't a dream?"

"Of course that no. I'm here."

He came closer to her very fast, and kissed her forehead. The fast action made the female hunter to blush a little.

"Look, it's not a dream"

"But, I woke up before and you wasn't here."

"Ah, the truth is that I visited your parents. They were very nice." He smiled

"Ah, I see." She said wondering what her parents were thinking when he visited them

"Wait. Why didn't you woke me up? I could have came with you." She added

"You looked sleepy and I thinked to let you slept more. Don't worry."

"..Okay?"

In that moment Hae-In's sister entered. She looked happy to see both of them together. She came late yesterday and saw the two of them sleeping pacefuly, when the morning came before going to Hae-In's parents Jin-Woo talked with her sister. She was happy that Jin-Woo had came because she knowed that Hae-In missed him a lot and she was happy seeing him after a week.

"You two are really a nice couple!" She said entering. They just smiled and blushed a little

"Anyway, Hae-In i got a call from Go-Woon and In-Hyuk. You remember, your old friends. They had came back here from Signapore. You have more than a year without meeting them." She added

"Yes. Han Go-Woon and her big brother Han In-Hyuk. Now I remembered." The female hunter said after some seconds

"They learned that you came here for a little, so they want to hang out with you. I told them that you will go and you will go with Jin-Woo too. "

"Huh? Why did you respond before I saying a thing? And why should come even Go-Woon's brother, I've never liked him."

"Well you have to meet them anyway. So go with Jin-Woo" the sister said with a teasing voice "Jin-Woo I hope this isn't a problem for you, isn't It?"

"It's not a problem" the shadow monarch said

"Okay than." Hae-In added

...

It was already 5pm and the two of them were out, waiting for the others in the location that they gave. They were waiting in front of a big restaurant surrounded by stores, so it was a popular place. After some seconds waiting they finally came.