Her voice

Hae-In entered the room first. She was tired and just fall in the bed forgetting everything exept the call that she had from her sister. She just wanted to was is silence, putting her hands in her eyes and making herself to forgot everything. Staying in peace. Just her and her mind nowhere. Sight. Covering her eyes now with only one hand while the other one was touching the floor.

Then Jin-Woo entered the room too without making any noise. He stared at her, leaning to the wall and than making his move.

The blond woman hadn't heard his footsteps or anything else. She doesn't even know that he was getting near her.

Util she feel a head up her stomach. Quickly Hae-In opened her eyes seeing Jin-Woo. He was lying in the bed, putting his head in Hae-In's stomach instead of the pillow with his eyes closed and a smile drown in his face.

The blond woman stared at him without speaking with an expression that showed relax.

'I would like to stare at him like this forever, he really look very cute' she thought

Then Jin-Woo spoke

"Do you think you can sing for me?"

She answered him after some seconds with a calm voice

"Yes. I think I can sing for you."

"A lullaby" he added grabbing her hand and putting it at his hair. She began playing this his black hair.

 After some seconds Hae-In began singing with a cakm voice like it was an angel that was singing.

✺◟♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪◞✺

After some minutes she stoped singing seeing how peacefully the shadow monarch was sleeping with his head up her stomach. Smiling at him she began to feel sleepy, closed her eyes and in just some seconds she fall asleep too.

.....After some days

The couple had came back from holidays and for some days Hae-In was going to her sister. She was in her house, in front of the giant window in the living room with her phone in her hands smiling. Staying alone, seeing the photos that made her smile. Those were the photos of Jin-Woo or her with him. She stopped in one of them and thought

'It was very beautiful'

In that moment she felt a big hand in her shoulder. The female hunter turned to see the person even why she knowed who it was. Jin-Woo who was standing with curiosity had just came off nowhere.

Hae-In fasted to close her phone but Jin-Woo was faster than her and took it from her.

"Let me see, which phone made you smile and stare that much, sweetheart"

"It was nothing! I just smiled,that's all!" She sayed tried to grab the phone from him.

But Jin-Woo didn't listen to her. He smirked and then when he saw that the female Hunter give up he came closer to her. The shadow monarch leaned towards her, his head next to her, his chest leaning towards her back,his hands holding the phone in front of the two of them.

He opened the phone and saw the photo. It was his photo. Jin-Woo under water with numerous kind of beautiful fishes around him, Putting one of the foots in the ground who was almost covered by colorful corrales. And around one of his fingers there was the most beautiful fish swimming around.

"When did you take that?"

"While you were swimming, of course." She blushed a little as the man smiled at her

"Let's see the other photos" Jin-Woo told her as the two of them began seeing them.

"I will build a sand castle up you one day, too." The shadow monarch teased her after seeing a photo of him sleeping while a sand castle was up him.

"Yeah,yeah. If I let you first." She replied laughing

"Umm, do you think that.." Jin-Woo started to talk slowly as the blond woman was seeing him curious" that..you can sing for me again?" He blushed a little

Hae-In turned around him hugging. She watched his eyes and spoke

"In any time and anywhere you want." She patted his head "And please, blush a little more you look very cute like this" she added with a smirk

"Huh..Cute?.." He blushed a little bit more

"Yes, cute."

...

Both of them were sitting in a coach. Hae-In was singing for him while playing with their fingers. Jin-Woo listening and seeing her. The couple enjoying the moment and ignoring everything unnecessary.