Call

They entered their room in the hotel.
Jin-Woo went to the balcony admiring the view of the sea, Hae-In was standing there too looking to the view. Just the two of them there, together with the sound of the sea.

"It's wonderful to spend time like this." The female hunter broke the silence

"I would like to spend more time with you here, but you know that our job doesn't let us too much free time" Jin-Woo replied to her

"Well, at least we have to enjoy even three other days" she smiled

"You're right" the shadow monarch told her as he went near Hae-In, put his hands around her wrist and his head up her's."How about going snorkelling tomorrow?"

She nodded happily
...
[Ringh] [Ringh] it was Hae-In's phone

"Aaa.." she tried to answer the call fast after Jin-Woo let his hands go." It's my sister"she told him before answering

Jin-Woo's POV

"Hey sis!How are you?"

[..]

"Really I'm very happy!"

'Something good had happened I guess"

[..]

"Oh, okay. I'll tell him. See you!"

[..]

The phone call ended. She was looking at me very happy and proud. So something good happend.

"Something good?" I sayed to her

"Yes, guess what! I'm gonna become aunt starting from my next week!!" She looked very happy,it was a moment that for her was a big thing.

"That's great" I hugged her. She left my arms and added

"But the thing is that I should go next week there. You know that my big sister doesn't live here in Korea. And she told me that if you want you can come with me."

Well I didn't know what to say but I don't think I can,that's all because of my responsibilities like one of the strongest hunters in the world. I know that I can't and I can see in her eyes that she know too.

"The thing is,that I think I can't..But don't worry about me. You should be happy that you're going to become aunt." I sayed her as was touching her face's skin that looked happy,but in fact wasn't. I could tell that,only by seeing her eyes and smile, the smile that I want to protect that much, was a fake one. She wanted to hide the unhappy side of her.

"It's okay..I knowed..But I'm not staying there to much ,only a week.And I..I.."

"I want to see your true smile, so please be happy. The thing why you are upset is-"

"Because I won't be able to see you during those days!" As she sayed the last word she come near me putting her head in my chest and hugging me. I couldn't see her face.

"Hey, we are talking about what is gonna happend next week! Let's enjoy this time now, plus I'm going to call you very often. You will be able to listen to my voice that much that you would like to stop listen to it!" I tried to cheer up " And I'm sure you're going to spend most of your time with your nephew"

"You really now how to make me happy!" I hear her laugh finally

"Now let's come in the room. I don't want my sweet candy to catch a cold"

"Hehe, candy?" Her sweet laugh made her look very cute in my eyes

"Yes, my cute candy." I patted her head