Tickle

The female hunter opened the door.

It was dark so she couldn't saw a thing at first. The only thing she saw was a big silhouette of a man who was holding the baby. She came closer, inside the room to see it. Then the moonlight finally showed his face.

It was the person who Hae-In would like to see the most, Jin-Woo. He was there in front of her with her nephew in his arms.

"J-Jin-Woo?!"

She covered her mouth with her hands while her eyes where covered by happiness. She was standing there only one meter far from him.

The man let the baby in his bed and turn around to see Hae-In who was running towards him. The blonde woman hugged him. Jin-Woo also replied the hug as he felt some tears that were falling from her eyes and made his shirt wet.

'Is she crying?' His thought as she hugged him more tightly

"It's okay, I'm here"

Both stayed like this until Hae-In wasn't crying anymore and they broke their hug. They turned to see the baby who was already sleeping and kept seeing him.

"When I first came here he started crying, but then I hold him and he stopped, I even made him laugh." The shadow monarch told the woman next to him seeing to the baby.

But she wasn't listening at all. She was just staring at him with her mind in air. Jin-Woo waved her hand in front of her eyes.

"Eh?"

The man laugh and patted her head.

"Um...Do..Do you wanna go downstairs, in the living room?" She asked him

He nodded

The couple went downstairs, to the living room and sit on couches. It was silence and no one talked until the female Hunter broke the silence

"Do you want a hot cup of cacao?"

He nodded

The woman went to the kitchen and started making the hot cups of cacao, followed by the eyes of Jin-Woo in every move. After some minutes she came back with two cups in her hands. The two of them start drinking them.

After drinking some of his cacao the black hair man looked at Hae-In. She was staring at him instead of drinking the cup of cacao, again.

He just kept his eyes in her too.

"Eh?Uh?" Those were the words that Hae-In said after she recognized that she had been staring at him for too much.

"Did you miss me that much?" He laugh

"...Yes"

"Than, come here." Jin-Woo said to her.

He was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and opening his arms with a warm smile in his face.

She came slowly towards him and sit.

'It's warm' she thought. It was just very comfortable for her. The back of her head in his chest and she playing with their fingers. She move up her head to see Jin-Woo who looked very lovely in her eyes with his warm smile.

"I missed you a lot, how about you?"

"I missed you too,but for me things were a little bit different."

"What do you mean?"

"I put a shadow solder in your shadow. And I can also use a skill that make me see what you are doing every time I use it. "He explained to her.

Then a flashback went in his mind. He remembered the first time he used that skill. He just was checking everyone and Hae-In too. But remembering what he saw made him blush.

In the same time the woman felt the hot of his body and saw his fingers who was getting reder by the time. Then she looked at his face who was blushing.

"Oh, my lovely one is blushing! You should blush more!"

He turned his head around.

"Why did you turn your head around?"

Jin-Woo didn't answered. Hae-In turned around him,as there were in front of each other face by face.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Punishment for the guy who didn't came earlier and doesn't blush more often!" She shouted playfully, then tickled him by his neck

"Do you think this will work on me?" He smirked

"Then, I'll you tickle more. It's a punishment!" She tickled him more by his neck as he finally started laughing

"Okay, stop! Haahahaa!" He laughed

"Please Hae-In! I'm sorry! Hahahaha!" She tickled him more as now he was lying in the coach with Hae-In up him tickling

"Candy! Hahaahh! Please stop!" He begged and begged and after a good 20 seconds she stopped.

The blonde woman stopped but then started to blush seeing the position she was. A smirk came from Jin-Woo.

He turned and made Hae-In lying in the coach, instead of him,who was red as roses.

"Wait!What are you doing?" She looked nervous

"Payback for the girl who tickle me" he teased her, that start tickling by the neck and armprints.

"Hahaha! No! Stop! I'm begging you! Hhaha! Let me go! Hahahahaaa!!" She begged and begged by Jin-Woo didn't stop.

"This is also a punishment for a girl who made a sand castle up me back then, when I was sleeping."

"Hahaha! I'm sorry, please! Hahaha! Let me breath! Hahahaa! I'm begging you! I'll do everything you want!" After that the shadow monarch stopped and let her go.

They were sit both in the coach like before.

"I have never had this much fun in years." Hae-In said catching her breath

"Me too" he said

Then silence filled the air. It was a deafening silence. All that could be heard was their heart beating and their breathing.

Jin-Woo was staring at her, putting his hands around her wrist, as he felt sleepy. Not only him but even Hae-In was sleepy too.
The two of them in a small couch, close enough to look like there were melted in one, they began to feel more sleepy. And than, after some minutes, the couple had fallen asleep under the moonlight.

                      ---------------