Beach

After almost 2 hours of driving the couple finally arrived at the destination. The car stoped and the two of them opened the doors,went out.
The beautiful sea, the clear water as it was made from crystals, the soft wind who went through them making them admin the beautiful and calm view. They were on the beach. Jin-Woo saw Hae-In, that was impressed by everything around them.

"I guess we should go to the hotel now " Jin-Woo told her pointing to the huge hotel behind them."You wait here a little, I'm going to take a room for us and to talk a little with the owner"

She nodded. As the black hair man went in the hotel she walked towards the sea. Making footprints in the sand from the start to near the sea. She sit on the sand seeing the view, touching the sand and sometimes the water, and then closing her eyes, waiting to listen the voice of the man she loves.
..
Then after some minutes she feel a hand that was up to her hand, a blessing smell, a warm body next to her. She raise her head and saw Jin-Woo,who was also seeing her.

It was quite. Only the sound of sea. And-

[Squash] Hae-In make Jin-Woo face wet because of the water she throw in his face. She laugh at him and star playing with the water making his clothes all wet because of her.

"Hey, you wanna play?" Jin-Woo sayed with a smirk as he began playing too.
..
The two of them played with the water until they were both wet and the water was dropping from their clothes.

"Huh..I'm soaking wet !" The female hunter started to laugh

"You wanted to play" the shadow monarch replied to her laughing too" Now let's enjoy the sun and the sea"

"By the way,why aren't here any other people?"

"Well, let's just say that I did something. Now let's go and change "

She nodded and but in that moment Jin-Woo added

"Better you go first. I'm taking some drinks to the bar. Until than you go and change and than come back here." He sayed the last word and went towards the bar as Hae-In went to the room.

She entered. The room was big enough for the two of them. As she entered more she saw that there was only a big bed. 'That means that I will sleep with him?!! No, wait! There is nothing to blush about! It's just that I've never sleep with him before,well only once. But I didn't know that I was sleeping with him!!!! I..' she tough without stopping until even when she left the room holding a small bag in one hand and in the another the suncream.

As she arrived she didn't saw the shadow monarch there ' I guess he went to the room' than she put some suncream and waited for Jin-Woo.

"Hey! I came."She heard the voice and turned to see Jin-Woo that was coming with two drinks in his hands. Than he saw her. Both of them standing before each other.

(^་།^) Only than they recognize that they were on their swimsuits while blushing a little.

'She..She look cute. Umm..I..I..I don't know what to say..It's just that she..And..' Jin-Woo was thinking looking at her

'Kyaaa!!! What?! I,I, I have never seen him like that!! I almost forget about this!! He-He look so-so-so hot!///What is with that?!?!' Hae-In was ready to nosebleed

"..Here..Take one.."Jin-Woo broke the silence giving her one of the drink

Than they sitt and drink without saying anything. Just being quite. After some minutes Jin-Woo stand up looking a little tired.

"You should take a rest. Why don't you go and take a nap?" Hae-In told him after seeing that he looked tired

"I'm okay, don't worry. I'm just gonna lay in the sand a little and relax." He replied patting her head and than lying to the sand. The blond woman just follow with her eyes every move that he did.

...

'Has passed almost one hour and now he is sleeping. He look very cute like this.'
After almost one hour the shadow monarch was sleeping on the sand. The female hunter was closer to him and touching his hair. She stayed like this smiling and looking at him.
'I want to build a sand caste up him.' this idea ran quickly in her brain making her realise what she wanted to do. Hae-In was enjoying the moment like a child, building a big sand castle in her lover.

After around half a hour a big beautiful caste was standing in Jin-Woo's chest and stomach. While Hae-In was looking proud in what she made. 'I guess taking a photo will be a great thing to do.' She tough taking a photo and that starting to touch his hair again.

Only a few minutes later Jin-Woo woke up seeing Hae-In, that looked happy, touching his hair and a big sand castle standing in his chest.