Thinking, over thinking

....after some days

Jin-Woo's POV

'Hmm...A nice place..Which is a nice place here in Korea...Damn I can't think about one right now..But even if I found one what should I do?How to react..I want to say that but I don't know how..Ugh..Work you damn brain!..How about that place? Nah..How about-nah...' Jin-Woo though [our boy is thinking a lot, right? ԅ(=‿=ԅ)]

"Oppa, what are you thinking you've been like that for almost half of hour! Oppaa" the girl was shaking her hand before his eyes

"Oh,yeah Jin-Ah! Which place do you think is the best in Korea?"

"What's with that question Oppa? What are you thinking~?"

"Just say it"

"Okay, okay. Well I think xxx it's the best. My life as a student belong there heheh. Or~~~ are you thinking abouutttt somethinggg more romanticc~~~~~" she looked at him but the black hair man avoid eye contact with a little blush on his face

"..I'm going to find it by myself, never mind.." he was going out when his sister looked at him with a smirk that's with that smirk? I hate that face.'

"Give Hae-in a present as well~~I can't wait for her being my sister-in-law hehe"(¬‿¬ )

....in Hae-In's house

Hae-In had just come out of the bathroom after taking a bath.'Ahh, there is nothing more relaxing than a hot bath after a tiring day..' she tough. The woman had to wear a bath towel as she was sitting in the sofa with a cold and fresh juice of fruits on her hands.

[Knock] [Knock]

'Ah yes, Jin-ah told me that she will come today.'  She tough

The blond woman went towards the door and opened it. In front of her was standing the strongest hunter, the shadow monarch, the black-haired man, the person she liked, Jin-Woo. The two of them was standing there without moving or talking until

"Kyaaa!"  the female Hunter yelled and blushed after realizing that she was still in her bath towel while Jin-Woo looked down blushing hard.

[Krack] the door of one of the neighbourhoods was opening. Jin-Woo moved fast towards her to enter me and close the door behind them.

Without realizing what he had done at the same time he looked at the female Hunter. She was leaning against the wall while the shadow monarch was in front of her with his hands leaning against the wall,  around her. They were close, blushing and don't make move. Everything was quiet, nothing moves or make a sound, just the two of them close enough to see themself in the eyes of each other.

Both of them lost their mind in space thinking, overthinking, wishing, planning and blushing even in their mind.

This lasted for a few minutes until the shadow monarch went a little bit away from her. Now that he was seeing her she was redder than the hot spices and shocked about what happened.

"Umm..I. I wanted..to say something..to you...for tomorrow"

"Y-yes..no-wait a few seconds!"  she ran into her room. When she come out she had to wear some casual clothes for home.

"Come inside," the blond woman said avoiding eye contact, looking down to the floor.
Both went to the living room and head to the sofa.