Mad (part 2)

It was night, the starts were shining, in Korea almost everyone was sleeping. Midnight, in a room in that time a woman was sleeping dreaming about her lover.

Everything in silence, until a black shadow came from nowhere. The man went near the blond woman and sit to the bed,next to her, where she was sleeping.

He stared at her for a long time and smiled.

"I know that you're mad about this"

"...But I come here every night, to see you Hae-In" the shadow monarch added

Jin-Woo was stitting near her, seeing how peaceful she looked. He stayed for a long time and then left, leaving no tracks behind.

...

It was almost 7am and Jin-Woo was in his bedroom sleeping. While the past days he did the best to not be recognized by Jin-Ah, because he had heard the talk between the girls. He was tired but still ready for a new long and usuall day.

After some minutes he woke up. Get up from the bed, shirtless because it was a hobby of his to slept like that, took a fast shower, wear some black clothes, eat a fast breakfast and then went to Ahjin association.

Like always Jin-Ho was there in front of the computer.

"Morning Hyung-nim." He greeted

"Morning"

"Has anything happened?" He added

The man in front of him shoke his head

"Then, I'm leaving."

"..Wait, Hyung-nim!"

"What is It?"

"The thing is that, you know about the event that will happend, you should go with a partner. "

"Is this very neccesary? "

"Not everyone should go there with a partner, but you should. There are a lot of girls that would want to be with you, and there are a lot of fake rumors that should be stop. "

"What kind of rumors?"

"..About you having a relationship with other female hunters. This is why you should stop them, hyung-nim."

"Why should I go with a girl there?"

"Please, hyung-nim! I can't stand those comments!" Jin-Ho begged

"It's not a problem for me, so okay."

"Thanks, hyung-nim!..So, look I have collected some informations about some girls, look at them." He was ready to show Jin-Woo some documents but he stopped him

"It's not necessary. There is someone who will come with me." The d rank hunter's face frozze

"Hyung-nim..Can I ask who is she?" He asked while his mind was blowing full of questions

"..." No answer

"Ah, okay.." He understood that Jin-Woo wasn't going to tell her name.

But in the moment he thinked that the shadow monarch would disappear, instead of disappearing he move his head up and said

"She is the most beautiful person in this world, sweet just like a candy, brighter than the sun or the starts.. One of the most precious people in this small world for me.. a woman that I would do everything to make her happy."

Jin-Ho didn't knowed how to react, it was the first time that he heard Jin-Woo, mostly a cold person with others, to talk for someone like this.

'He has fall in love' this it was the only thing the d rank hunter could think