Last Night (smut)

Hello!!
Warning
Like the title says this is a smut chapter, read it at your own risk.
Hope u like it, vote and comment

-----------------

Wiping away the dribble of chocolate that ran down her chin, Hae-In was about lick it off her finger when Jin-Woo grabbed her hand and did it for her. She froze as the digit lingered in his mouth, his tongue swirling around it making sure all the chocolate was gone before he let go. The heat pooling between her legs nearly reached max intensity as he slowly drew it from his mouth then let go of her hand.

Hae-In froze and stayed nervous. She tried to leave, feeling the hot covering her body. She stood up, ready to leave because of the nervousness, a meter away from the bed where Jin-Woo was lying. But her body and heart didn't want to move. Also someone too.

Just after that seconds, she felt a hot body-hugging her from behind. Her heart was racing, the heat covering her all and someone here with her. Jin-Woo grabbed her wrist and turned her to the bed with him on the top.

He put his head closer to her.

"I know that you want this." He whispered to her

The blond woman's heart racing had stopped and all she wanted now it's to be with him.

He pinned her right arm to the bed with his left hand tugging the bottom of her shirt, his hot hand making small contact with her skin.

"..Can I?"

She nodded and just like that the touch of his lips met hers. He touched her cheek and leaned forward for a deeper, more passionate kiss. She placed her hand behind his neck and also moved forward.

Their lips were dancing in each other. Then he slipped his tongue in and she accepted it and the two there went in a deeper kiss.

He slightly bitted her lips and kissed her again as she felt his hot hand running under her shirt.

His lips travelled away from her lips to her neck. He started to nibble gently on the skin and suck it as she was moaning.

She ran her fingers through his hair, tugging a bit as he noticed, a smirk appears on his lips and gave her a quick kiss.

"I can't stay with my shirt on" he whispered

Hae-In smirked too. She wrapped a leg around his waist and rolled him onto his back. Straddling his thighs, she effectively pinned him to the bed, her weight settling comfortably on top of him.

It wasn't long before she grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, discarding it on the floor. Leaning down over Jin-Woo chest

"Do you feel more comfortable?"

Jin-Woo smiled and took off his sweats.
He put Hae-in again in the same position as before. Seeing him like that, his big muscular body, his abs made her desire bigger.

He kissed her and placed one hand in the back of her head and one in her lower back as Hae-in pulled him closer to her.

Jin-Woo sat up slightly until his lips were just above her ear and whispered,

"Well, if I'm going to be naked, then you should be too." Her shirt was quickly pulled over her head and joined his on the floor.

He started to run his hand all over her stomach, and her sides then ran his hand under her body to unclip her bra.

He threw it somewhere in the room and came down to kiss her neck. She couldn't hesitate but moan softly when he arrived at her soft spot and he began to attack that spot.