Lovers night

Both looking at each other, his warm smile, her blushed cheeks. The silence was broken only by the sound of nature and nothing else.

He came closer to her...

Now everyone was looking at them commenting. As Jin-Woo was only some inches far from her she could feel her heart flutter and the heat covering her body. On the other side, the shadow monarch looked calm and he wasn't bothered by the others.

Hae-In doesn't even know how she felt. A mix of feelings and ideas were rushing into her mind making her freeze and look like a tomato.

A noise interrupted the moment. 

*Cluck *Cluck

Almost everyone began to look around, as the two of them weren't moving at all. Therefore the couple was still there, and currently in the eyes of everyone.

Passed 1 minute

*Cluck *Cluck

It was the same noise, but this time none of the people moved.

Just after the noise ended Jin-Woo was about to speak. He came closer to her, draw a smile on his face and made a rose show in his left hand.

"Is he hunter Sung?"

"No way, I thought that the rumours weren't true!"

"Can you believe that hunter Sung, is showing his soft side to hunter Cha?"

"That means that they are a couple?"

"No, maybe they're just friends! Friends can give each other roses!"

Around them, everyone was talking about them. But no one of both of them minded others.

Jin-Woo now holding in his left hand the white rose seemed very calm. Meanwhile, Hae-In was frozen, doing no actions. Jin-Woo took her hand and place in there the rose. His hands were up hers and she was looking in his eyes.

Then his face came closer to her, making Hae-In's heartbeat went upper, and said:

"Happy birthday candy!"

A fireworks show started. The light colours in the sky made everyone feel like they were in clouds and their eyes reflected the numerous bright colours.

A light breeze fluttered around their hairs, her eyes wide opened, her mad side all going away, his smile that melt her heart. She had forgotten about her birthday, the clock went 00 AM just in the second noise, but she had no idea what would happen.

"Jin-Woo..." She mumbled

"Shhh" he placed his finger in front of her lips

"W-Why.." She croaked

"Should we go elsewhere?" He interrupted her

Jin-Woo placed his hand on her wrist, put her closer making her blush because of the others watching everything, but let her heart do what she wanted.

The shadow monarch, slowly, kissed Hae-in in her lips, while their bodies were melting in one, the audience was all talking, some surprised, some others not, the couple in the middle of the area, kissing softly, and after some seconds a black colour, the colour of the shadow covering them. The ability of Jin-Woo to teleport.

The lovebirds left without saying a thing, letting everyone be surprised.

Meanwhile, the two of them now we're in a different location. Their eyes were closed, they could feel the wind fluttering between them and the calm sound.

After some seconds they opened their eyes, first Jin-Woo and then Hae-In. When she opened her eyes, what she saw, left her without words.

A beautiful place, even words couldn't describe it, it was like a diamond that no one had found before. A waterfall surrounded by the purple flowers in the magnificent trees, the beaches of the trees that looked like gold, a soft sound of the water dropped from the waterfall to the giant lake. A sky full of lights and two people are under it. A love scent around them.