Holidays

...Eating lunch together

The fourth of them was eating the lunch that Jin-woo had prepared for them laughing and talking. His mother watching them so happy with each other in their sides, a very sweet couple with the smiles drawing in their faces every time they see each other. All of this brought her memories of the past days, the days that she used to spent with her husband. Silence.

"Jin-woo, Hae-in I want to say you two something" his mother said to the lovebirds what had just finished their lunch" I and Jin-Ah will go on holidays"

"This is wonderful" Jin-Woo smiled thinking that he should put two of his strongest shadow soldiers in their shadows.

"So,since we are going on holidays how about you and Hae-In go too?"

Hae-In and Jin-Woo turned their faces to see each other reaction, which was a questioning one. Holidays, they think, there had never went together for holidays.

"Um, I don't know" Hae-In sayed first "What do you think?"

"I think..it's a great idea" the shadow monarch replied "If you're okay with this idea?"

"..Okay" she smiled to him thinking 'Holidays I wonder how it would be to go with Jin-Woo. I feel very good. I'm happy that he is a part of my life, that I'm spending time with him and that he is here for me and I'm here for him'

...after Jin-Ah and Jin-Woo's mother leave

The two of them was sitting in the sofa with a lot of brochures in front of them in the table. Seeing each of them to find the perfect place to spend their time in this hot summer. Just checking everything and trying to find a place was the easiest part they thought,but of course that it wasn't. They just keept checking them for one hour until they found the perfect place.

...

After some days , after making sure that everything were fine , they were going in the destination.
Hae-In was waiting in front of her house for Jin-Woo to came with his car. He finally came opening the door first and then walking towards her to take everythink she had packed with herself.

"We are ready,shall we go now?" Jin-Woo sayed her after everything were placed in his car.

"Yes" she replied "Ah, I forgot to close the windows! Wait a little bit," she added after remembering this.

In the same time

"Are they Hunter Sung and Hunter Cha? Where are they going?"

"I heard that before they were dating in an amusement park,but then I heard they it was just like friend and nothing more"

"Maybe those rumors were fake! Maybe they were dating from the start!"

"Who knows.I wanna ask them! But I guess I'll pass, if this is true they will definitely be the most talked couple!!"

After putting some shadow soldiers in everyone he knowed Jin-Woo entered the car waiting for Hae-In. After some minutes she came entering the car too.

The blond woman sit down and before Jin-Woo started driving she gave him a light kiss in his cheek. The kiss was fast and warm. Even why just a kiss in his cheek that made her blush a little and looked away. As Jin-Woo smiled touching his cheek and getting closer to the woman he loves giving her as well a kiss in her forehead.She looked at him happy and told him

"You're my sweet candy"

"And you're my little cute chocolate" he replied looking in her eyes, touching her hair." Now prepare to joy the best holidays in your life" winking at his sweet one