Her kiss

Jin-Woo just woke up seeing the sand caste up him and his lover touching his hair with a warm smile.

He didn't made a expression like he was sad, shocked or angry. He just smirked at her touching her pale hand, which was in his head, and sayed

"I wanna build a sand caste up you,too" he said teasing her

The girl just laughed and answered to him

"No. Why would you do that?"

"Why would you do this?" He sayed pointing to the sand castle

"It's just..Umm..I..I wanted." She started to talk when suddenly she recognized that Jin-Woo was staring at her face deeply.

"Wait! Why are you looking that deeply in my face? It's there something?"

"No, it's just that you're very beautiful." The shadow monarch sayed to her smiling

After hearing those words Hae-in just blushed a little making her to don't knowing what to say

"I..I am going to make um..something!"

She tried to go away but at that moment a hand grabbed her's. And then a voice made her stop.

"Don't go. Stay here, I won't build a sand caste.Okay?" Jin-Woo's voice was soft and made her do like he sayed

"Why don't you keep do what you were doing?"he added putting the blond woman's hand in his hair, still lying in the warm sand, and seeing the girl's face that was up to him while she keept touching his black hair with her soft hand.

Some minutes passed, with only the sound of sea running in their ears. The two of them were seeing each other in their eyes making everything quiet and..

"I love you" Hae-In broke the silence

"I love you too, my sweetheart" he closed his eyes

Then her face went closer to his face until their lips made contact, placing a lovely kiss. With their eyes closed, both enjoyed the kiss as Jin-Woo's hands were placed to Hae-In's head, holding her head.

Staying like this in the orange light of the sunset, with nobody else able to see them, until they broke the kiss in need of oxygen. Both looking at each other, drawing smiles in their faces, in their light red faces.

Just then Jin-Woo was serious but still he sayed those words to Hae-In full of love.

"I would do everything to protect your smile,kill everyone that would hurt you, hurt everyone who would made you cry, and do everything to stay with you no matter how much it costs."

With those words that Jin-Woo told the female hunter he felt some tears that were falling in his skin. They were Hae-In's tears, those happy tears that were falling from her eyes to her face and the monarch's face.

She was smiling at him, the sweet couple now standing up ,next each other.

"It's something wrong?" Jin-Woo told Hae-In with a worried expression in his face

"It's just, that I'm happy,I'm happy that you are here with me, that I've meet you, I'm happy for everything that had happend since I meet you. You make me feel different. Thank you!"

Jin-Woo's hand dried the tears in her face, Hae-In don't knowing why she was crying all of sudden but feeling happy.

Then a hug made them close like they were melt in one body, staying like this for a long time.

Wishing to have others day like that.

...

After the sun was gone the lovebirds were sitting and leaning next each other in front of the sea staying silent.
While the next other moments passed by them having lunch at a restaurant and then going to the hotel.