Unexpected night

Hae-In was in her apartment and had just came back from a hard work. She layed in the bed for some seconds, and then stand up.

"He will see! I need a clear explanation! Just wait for the Friday night Jin-Woo!" She said wandering around

"Tommorow I'm gonna see you! You can't avoid me anymore, because you have to talk in front of all hunters that will be there, so when everything is finished I'll catch you!"

She was tried of thinking that much. She walked towards the gardirope and opened it. There were some dresses that she had bought herself, some that her family bought to her and one, a special one.

The long dress, like a red shinny ruby, somewhere far from the others, in a special place that she had left.

Flashback

She turned to see Jin-Woo, who was holding something in his hands.

He walk towards her with the box in his hands and smiled.

"It’s a present for you." He said slowly

The blond woman took the present, put the box in the table and start to opened it with a curios face. She opened it. It was a dress, a beautiful red dress. She took the dress out of the present box and saw it.

"...Do you like It?" The shadow monarch asked her nervously because he couldn’t read the expression in her face.

"Of course I like It! It’s very beautiful, thanks!" She answered him letting the dress and gave him a hug, happily.

"Then,..after one or two weeks there will be an event for hunters, more like a party between hunters..." He started to blush as she was seeing him in his eyes

"Would you like to wear..this dress?"

She nodded seeing him blushing

And of flashback

She carried the dress in her arms and tightlied  it in her chest. Then some tears dropped from her eyes.

"Of course that I'll wear it."

She said and remained quiete for some seconds. She tightiled the dress more and said out of loud

"I love him more than he can imagine! He-He is the most important person for me! He would never avoid me after everything he said to me! He is my Jin-Woo! "

After some seconds crying Hae-In dried her tears with her hand, took the dress in his place and sighted. She eat some cookies that she had cooked before and then layed to the bed.

'I didn't turned the light off in the kitchen' she thought seeing the light that came from the kitchen ' I'll turn it off a little later, just some seconds..'

But without knowing she had fallen asleep.

...

The next day she woke up more latter than usually, had a shower, and dried her hair. While she was drying them, she remembered that she left the light in the kitchen on last night.

After drying her hair she quickly went to the kitchen to turn the light off. But the light was turned off.

'I thought that I left it on yesterday?'

She went to the kitchen to took some cookies. Took the plate from the table and saw that there were only three remains cookies.

'I'm sure that I left more than three cookies here..' she thought seeing the small number of them

...

The last night, at midnight.

In her apartment Hae-In was sleeping and when the clock went 2am a shadow came from nowhere. The strong and handsome man, Jin-Woo.

He apart there like he usually did these days. Before sitting near his lover, he saw the light from the kitchen. He walk towards the kitchen and before turning the light off he smell the cookies. So he grabbed some.

When he came back, he sit next to her and started at her with a lovely face...

"Tommorow is a big day. It's what you think, but you have forgotten something important.."

...

It was almost 9pm. A lot of hunters were being ready for the event. Jin-Woo was also being ready.

He was in front of the mirror wearing a black costume. He turned to see himself and then fixed his hair.

"Hmm?"

"Would Hae-In like this costume? Or is my hair messy?"

He was staying still, in front of the mirror. After some minutes he summoned Beru.

"Switch places with the solder in my mother's shadow." He said to him

"Yes, my leige. Your perceius servant will do as you order-" Beru began to spoke but Jin-Woo interrupted him

"Cut it."

Before going back to the shadow, Beru started at his leige who was thinking

"My king, let me say that you look her handsome tonight."

"Really?"

"Yes, we think that also our queen will think the same."

"Thanks..Wait, queen?!" Jin-Woo turned around and blushed but remain serious, knowing who the queen is.

Beru nodded

"Our king is happy, whenever is with our queen."

With those last words he went to the shadow leaving Jin-Woo blushing

...

It was 11pm, a lot of hunters had been gathering in one place. Everyone were dressing formal and about half of them were there with partners. The moon was shinning in the sky and upon them. The sound of the leaves falling from the trees, the sound of the soft breeze.

Hae-In had just arrived, and was looking for Jin-Woo, but she didn't had any hope that she could find him at that moment.

Jin-Woo, before everything start, had to talk in front of them, it was a speech.

'When he will finish, I'll go and talk to him.' Hae-In thought

Some minutes passed, and finally Jin-Woo appeared in front of everyone.

He looked calm, went in front of others and began talking.

Meanwhile the female Hunter was starting at him, she wasn't listening at all, only was seeing him. She missed him and was mad at him for what he had done.

Jin-Woo finished talking, the crowd dispersed, there were couples and groups of friends. Everyone was with someone, except Hae-In. She was in the middle of the giant surface, trying to see Jin-Woo.

And then the two of them could see each other through of other people. They eyes meet, Jin-Woo smiling while Hae-In was frozen. She didn't know why she had frozen but he saw his smile that mealy her heart.

Everyone was looking only at Jin-Woo, who was in the middle of a little crowd,surmised to see him smiling. He began walking straight, everyone moved from their positions, leaving Jin-Woo walk in a big space.

Hae-In saw him, he was coming towards her, her heart fluttered seeing him coming towards her. No one knowed where the shadow monarch was headed for, but almost all was seeing him.

He walk until he was standing only two meters far from the blond woman. Everybody near her moved, letting her alone in the big area.

Both seeing each other, his warm smile, her blushed cheeks. The silence that was broken only by the sound of nature and no one else.

He came closer to her....