Belated Birthday

No One POV:
"Do y'all have any plans tomorrow?" Dakota asked.
"No, why?" Y/n asked.
"Well, I was hoping to spend some time with you and the guys" They said, referring to Got7 "Oh, and also you guys if you aren't busy"
"We shouldn't have anything on. We'd love to come along" Namjoon smiled at them.
"Great! So I'm not great at planning and organizing, as you know"
"You're literally a manager at SM Kody." Y/n laughed
"Hush babes, anyways... I didn't really get to book anything but I did buy a whole bunch of board games and card games anddddd, I bought a new karaoke machine that needs to be tested." They explained. "Plus, this is more child friendly than anything that I would've planned anyways."
They all agreed and headed off to Kody's place that night. They decided it would be easier for the boys to just have dinner there after their concert then they'd all spend the night.

Dakota POV:
[in Dakota's car: Maknae line + Yoongi]
The car ride was kinda quiet and awkward and I'd have to endure this awkward silence for another 30 minutes. It was torture, literally not a word came out of anyone's mouth for the past 15 minutes.
"I apologize for their awkwardness. If you'd taken the hyungs with you, I'm sure it'd be much more 'vibey'" Yoongi spoke first.
"Oh, no it's fine, I'm just not used to the silence in the car" I chuckled lightly.
"Music?" Yoongi suggested.
"Sure." I handed him my phone, with spotify open and he scrolled through my playlist.
"You have... immaculate taste in music" he complimented as he clicked on a song.

"Why thank you" I smiled as Godspeed started playing in the car.
"I will always love you, how I do" Jungkook sung first and soon all five of us were screaming. "Wishing you Godspeed, glory"
"I didn't know you liked Frank Ocean" I smiled
"Actually, Y/n was the one who got us into his music. She introduced us to a lot of Western artists." Yoongi replied.
"She used to be really into Arctic Monkeys and Paramore in high school. It's strange to think about how her music taste has changed since then." Jimin laughed (at this point I'm just basing high school Y/n on my current self and present time Y/n on me at the start of 2020)
"She's still very much into Arctic Monkeys" I smiled back at him.
"When I'm away from you, I'm happier than ever~" Jungkook mumbled quietly, singing along with the music, clearly not wanting to join in the current conversation.

I joined him in mumbling, until the second part of the song where everyone was screaming in the car again.
"I don't relate to you! I don't relate to you no~ cause I'd never treat me this shitty, you made me hate this city"
"Y'all are clearly going through something, I've never seen you all sing something with such passion and gusto" Taehyung laughed. we shushed him, obviously and then began sharing work stories and high school anecdotes.
"No, I'm serious! My girlfriend jumped out the window in Geography just so she didn't have to hear the teacher speak any longer. She got detention for a week" I laughed, telling them about the time my ex climbed out of the classroom window just so she didn't have to listen to the teacher yell at her for being on her phone.
"That sounds like something that Yoongi hyung would do" Jimin giggled.
"I was a good student thank you very much. I only yelled back at the teacher when they deserved it."
"Which was all the time I guess?" Jungkook teased. Yoongi only scoffed and looked out the window.

"We're here!" I announce as we came to a stop.
"Woahhhhh, this is your place? No way!" They stared in awe at the building. Some might consider me 'rich-rich' just by looking at my house, but I really don't understand it.

 Some might consider me 'rich-rich' just by looking at my house, but I really don't understand it

(^ their house)

"I used to live here with the boys but they got their own place so now it's just me and Angel" I explained
"Angel your partner?"
"My puppy." I laughed "I have yet to find anyone as special as myself so, I am single as of now"
"As you should" Tae smiled
"Shall we go inside?" I led them to my front door and let them in.
"How did we beat you here?" Y/n chuckled, sitting on my couch, holding Angel.
"I love your place Dakota" Namjoon complimented and I smiled wide.
"Yeah, and your kitchen, ugh, I love it" Jin returned my smile.
"Thank y'all, you're too nice, I'm sure you guys live somewhere much nicer"
"We still all live together in a place, similar to Y/n's old house. The one before this one but after high school." Hobi explained.
"We stan our humble kings" Y/n chuckled.

I brought out the board games and watched as their competitive sides came out.
"UNO! SUCKERS" Taehyung giggled.
"Tae, we're playing blackjack" Jin stated simply.
"Oh, well then hit me" I handed him another card. 
"fuck" he mumbled not-so-quietly, we laughed at his childishness and he slumped down as we continued.
"I win again" Jungkook smiled proudly.
"You fucker" Jimin furrowed his brows. I gather, he wasn't the best loser.
"Watch y'alls profanity around the eight year old" Ji-Ah reminded.
"Sorry bubs," Y/n brushed the hair out of her daughter's face "you know how they get."

"And now I think it's time for Karaoke" I announce as I turn on the TV and the karaoke machine.
"I bet I could get the highest score" Jin smirked.
"You're supposed to be the oldest-"
"I'll take that bet" Namjoon was cut off by Hoseok. 
"They turn everything into a competition" Ji sighed.