Help

No One POV:
"Y/n! It looks so different! It's bigger, cleaner and more... what's the word... homely." Hoseok was the first to comment.
"It's so cute! I love the color of the walls." Jin smiled
"I like the darker grey. The light grey in the old place wasn't really right." Jungkook put his hand on the wall, admiring the color.
"Y/n!!" A voice called as someone knocked on the door.
Y/n opened the door to see Felix on her porch, sniffling.
"Oh my poor baby, are you okay?" She hugged him immediately.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your time with your boys on your birthday. I just didn't know who else to go to. Jae and Chris haven't been answering their phones" he apologized as he hugged her back.
"It's okay, anything for you boo" she kissed his head.
"Hi everyone. Sorry for invading your family time."
"No it's okay, Y/n said you were going through some stuff" Yoongi smiled comfortingly.
"Where's precious bean Yoonji?"
"Oh she's with my sister." Jimin replied.
"What happened dad?" Ji-Ah asked
"He kissed her."
"Oh no! My child it'll be okay" Y/n stroked his hair.

"B-But he said he didn't like anyone! He told us that he wasn't really interested in seeing anyone"
"To be fair honey, you said that to them too."
"But this is different, how can he like the same person as me?"
"Maybe you should have said something before it was too late."
Felix kept crying in Y/n's arms while everyone sat on the couch watching awkwardly.
"Well you know I love you right?" Y/n spoke gently to him.
"I love you too bitch" he cried and hugged her tighter.

Jungkook POV:
"Well you know I love you right?" Y/n said to him. To Felix. Not me.
She said I love you to the guy who left her before she could get the chance to tell him she was pregnant. But she won't say I love you to me.
"uhhh... so, what happened exactly?" Jin tried to break the awkward silence.
"The girl I like went out with one of my bandmates and he promised me that he wasn't interested in dating anyone at the moment so I assumed that he wouldn't try to see anyone but today, she was meant to come over to my place but then he took her out and he kissed her." Felix explained, still in Y/n's arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head and Y/n kept stroking his hair.
"So who's the girl?" Namjoon asked
"Dahyun." Felix replied.
"Like, Twice's Dahyun?" I asked again
"yep."
Felix continued to snuggle in Y/n's arms while she and
Ji-Ah stayed by his side comforting him. I hate to admit the fact that I'm jealous, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't.

Felix POV:
I genuinely felt bad that I dumped this on her while she was with her boys, on her fucking birthday, but I didn't know who else to go to. She was the only one who I could rely on to be there for me. She's honestly the bestest friend I could ever ask for, I don't know what I did to deserve her.
"I'm sorry for dumping all this on you, today of all days, thanks for letting me stay here" I thanked her
"Anything for you baby boy" Y/n ruffled my hair
"You know what would make you feel better?" Jimin asked
"What?"
"Slumber partyyyyyy"
"Oh my god!! Can we? Mom please?" Ji-Ah begged
"Of course. Anything to make my baby feel better"
"I don't know... I don't wanna impose. Well, more than I already have" I disagreed at first but they all made very valid arguments, resulting in us discussing sleeping arrangements and slumber party activities.

"Don't you boys have a concert tomorrow?" Y/n asked
"Ehhh, we'll be fine" Jungkook laughed and brushed the question off.
"I'm gonna go call Jae and Chris, see if they're able to join us." She walked into the kitchen, dialing a number on her phone.
"So how's Stray Kids going Felix?" Jungkook attempted to make small talk "I mean, I'd imagine it's just like us but what have you guys been up to recently? Should we be expecting a comeback anytime soon?"
"Actually, yes. Uhm, we recently went down to Australia, I got to see my parents. You guys should go back down there, Your Aussie ARMYs miss you (A/N: WE REALLY FUCKING DO, THEY HAVEN'T BEEN HERE SINCE 2014)" I replied.

"So good news is, they're in, but so are my bois and the rest of SKZ. I don't know if I can make enough space for a fort of that magnitude." Y/n announced as she came back into the living room.
"You obviously haven't seen our skills" Hoseok smiled and started moving the couch.
"I mean, your living room is pretty big." Taehyung smiled
And so they got to work. They weren't joking, you really can build a fort of that magnitude. The rest of the boys arrived and we shared the story. Minho had apologized to me immediately after realizing what he'd done.
"No, it's okay. You didn't know" I assured
"I can stop seeing her if it's gonna hurt you" he'd offered
"I can't make you do that, you make each other happy, who am I to take that away from you?"

Y/n POV:
I sat and wondered how Felix got to be so sweet over the years.
"Are you sure? I mean, you liked her first bro" Minho continued to try to keep the 'BrO code' or whatever, but Felix just kept turning down his offers.
"Bro, first of all, all I want for the girl I like is for her to be happy and if she's happy with you, then why should I take that away from her just because 'I LiKeD hEr FiRsT'? And you're practically my brother, if she makes you happy, she makes you happy. I'm happy for the both of you."
"Awwweee my baby's all grown upppp" I squeezed him tightly.