Lalisa Manoban

(A/N: I didn't know what else to name this chapter, but to explain, this whole chapter is going to be in Lisa's POV and basically showing her relationship with Y/n and how she deals with the dating rumours.) 

Lisa POV: 
I felt bad for Y/n, though I knew her and Jungkook had broken up, she still ended up in the middle of this mess. I still talk to her from time to time, we're actually a lot closer than people think. Which is why it was so upsetting for me to wake up to like 50 texts from Y/n asking about the rumours. I knew she still loved Jungkook and I hate that she'd even have to think that there's something going on between the two of us. Of course I'd texted her about it and let her know that it was just the media again. She knew. She wasn't worried too much about the rumours from what I could tell. She was more worried about how I was doing. She told me that the boys had explained what had happened to me and she was extremely understanding about it all. 

"Y/n? I'm so sorry I didn't call you sooner..." I heard Jungkook say as he made a phone call on the way out of the building. Of course he would call her as soon as the meeting was over. I smiled to myself, making my own phone call as I also left the building. 
"Eonnie?" I spoke as soon as she answered. 
"How was the meeting love? Are you okay? Is Kookie okay?" 
"Yes, we're both fine. Eonnie, can you come pick me up? I don't want to go with manager-nim. Not now, I need you." I whispered. the last bit. 
"Of course my love, I'll leave right away." Jennie hung up after saying our 'I love you's' to each other and I walked back, meeting Jungkook at the entrance. We'd both had to stay in the lobby while we waited for our managers to work something out. 
"Jennie noona?" He asked. I nodded silently and walked beside him to a lounge in the lobby. 
"Is she okay about everything?" 
"Yeah, she knows what really happened, she's just worried about me." I responded quietly "How's Y/n? I mean I know you two are... a little bit complicated right now, but how is she doing?" 
"She's okay. She knows how these things can get and the hyungs and I already explained to her what happened." He explained. 
"That's good. So you grow some balls yet and ask her out again?" I joked. 
"Shush, you know I haven't." He crossed his arms and pretended to be mad at me. 
"Well, don't give up on her, yeah? These things take time. You two are practically fated, you'll know when it's time, when the right opportunity will present itself." 
"Since when were you so wise?" Kookie chuckled. 
"It's Jennie eonnie, she's taught me so much about love." I smiled to myself. 
"You guys are adorable." Jungkook smiled at me then looked in the direction of the door, "Hey girl! We were just talking about you" 
Jennie rolled her eyes and smiled at him as she walked over to the two of us. 

"How'd it go? You guys okay?" She asked, sliding an arm around my waist. 
"Yeah, everything was fine. The rumours should be cleared up by this afternoon." I informed her. 
"What about Y/n? Is she okay?" she asked Jungkook. 
"She's fine. You know how well she handles these things." 
"Well anyways, we better go before the cameras arrive. We'll see you around Kookie" She waved and we walked out together, her arm immediately moving away from my waist as we got closer to the door. The boys were the only ones besides the eonnies that knew about mine and Jennie's relationship. Not even Y/n knew, even though I wanted so badly to tell her all about it, Jennie said that the less people that knew, the better, so we kept it between just us for now. 
"I think we should tell Y/n." I spoke as I was putting only seatbelt. 
"What?" 
"Well, it's just that- when rumours like this are spread, I think it's better for her to know right away that they aren't true rather than have her worry about it until someone calls or texts to let her know." 
"I completely understand where you're coming from love, I do, but, the less people that know-" 
"The better. Yeah, I know." I sighed and sat back as she started the car. 
"I'm sorry Lis, but we can't risk it. It's not that I don't trust her, it's just- we don't see her as much as we used to and we're not even really that close-" 
"Yeah, I get it." I sighed deeply and turned to face away from her "We won't tell her then." 
She sighed and kept driving in silence. It wasn't until we got back to our hotel room did she really express how she felt. 

"Look, Y/n seems like a really nice girl, she really does. And I understand why you want to tell her and why you think it's the right thing to do. But neither of us really know her that well and to be completely honest, I don't really like her. She gives me a vibe and I'm not sure it's a good one." 
"You've gotta be kidding eonnie, we've known her for years, Jungkook and the boys trust her with their lives and, from the times that I've met her, she's literally the sweetest person in the world. How can you just say that you don't like her?!" 
"If you like her so much, why don't you go and date her instead?" Jennie huffed. 
"This happens all the time Jen, you know that's not what I meant. You know that I mean well." 
"I know, I know." She sighed deeply "I'm sorry my love, I just don't want to risk either of our careers if people find out about us and y'know when Y/n finds something out, then Chris and Jackson find out and you know that never ends well." 
"I understand eonnie. We won't tell her." 
We ordered breakfast and forgot completely about the argument. Well at least Jennie did. 

After breakfast, Jennie headed down to meet with Jisoo and Rose to talk about this morning's meeting, leaving me alone to marinate with my feelings, thinking I wasn't ready to talk to everyone about what went down. I used this time alone to contemplate what I was about to do. Jennie said we won't tell her. But she never said I couldn't tell her. She deserved to know, right? Just to reassure her about all the rumours. Fuck it. Imma do it. 

Lalisa ♡: Hey eonnie! Just checking in to see how you were doing with all the rumours. Also wanted to let you know that Jennie eonnie and I are dating, have been for about a year and a half. She didn't want me to tell you but I just thought you should know to reassure you that absolutely nothing is going on between Jungkook and I, and nothing ever has or ever will happen between the two of us. 

Y/n ✨: Hey Lis, I'm doing okay actually, Kooks called and explained what happened. Congrats to you two!! Don't worry, your secret's safe with me! :) 

Lalisa ♡: Thanks eonnie, good luck with Jungkook :) 

Hopefully Jennie won't be too mad if she finds out?