Concert

No One POV:
It was the day of the concert. Y/n's birthday. She was excited, she was finally gonna see Yoongi again and with Ji-Ah this time.
"Happy Birthday Mom! I didn't buy you a present unfortunately, I'm sorry" Ji-Ah greeted as I walked out of my bedroom.
"Are you kidding? Ji-Ji, you're coming to the concert with me finally! This is the best birthday present I could ever ask for!" Y/n exclaimed as she hugged her daughter tight.
Ji-Ah smiled and hugged her mother back.
"No go get dressed mother, father said he was going to take us somewhere before the concert, and I have a surprise for you." Ji-Ah demanded. Y/n laughed and grabbed an apple as she ran back to her room.

Y/n got dressed and put on light makeup.
"Mom! Are you done?" Ji-Ah called from the door.
"Yep!" Y/n called back and grabbed her bag. She opened the door to see Ji-Ah wearing something different to what they had bought the other day.

"Ji, what are you wearing?" Y/n smiled "I love it!" "This is my surprise

"This is my surprise. I thought we should kind of match. So I bought this when we ran into Felix." Ji-Ah giggled.
"I thought you said you didn't get me a birthday present?" Y/n laughed.
They put on their shoes together and met Felix in front of the house.
"Happy birthday Y/n!" Felix smiled as we entered the car.
"Thanks 'Lix" Y/n hugged him then put on her seatbelt.
"So where are we going dad?" Ji-Ah asked.
"We are going to get lunch with your mom's favorite people in the world." Felix stated "and my little precious bean."
"Really?" Y/n's eyes lit up and Ji-Ah remained confused.
"Huh? Your precious bean?" Ji-Ah asked.
"You'll see honey." Y/n smiled.

---

"Y/n!! Happy birthday girlie!" Yoongi greeted.
"Happy birthday Y/nie!" Jimin smiled and attacked her with hugs.
"Hey you guys." Y/n smiled, a little girl ran towards Y/n at full speed and hugged her leg.
"Hey Yoonji!" Y/n picked the girl up and kissed her forehead.
"Happy birthday Auntie Y/n!" The girl giggled.
"Thank you babygirl." Y/n thanked then turned to Ji-Ah "Ji, this is Yoonji, your Uncles' daughter."
"She's fracking adorable! Hello!" Ji-Ah popped out from behind Felix.
"My sweet Ji-Ji? Is that really you? Come here!" Yoongi smiled widely and engulfed Ji-Ah in a hug "you're so big now! You're dressed like a teenager! How old are you again?"
"I'll be nine in November" Ji-Ah stated proudly.

"You're the swaggiest eight year old I've ever met." Yoongi chuckled.
Jimin attacked Ji-Ah with hugs after Yoongi finished talking to her.
"My Ji-Ji! How long has it been since we've last seen you? Ah, it's been way too long! You're becoming a grown up already and you're only eight. You better not be taller than me" Jimin chuckled.
"Congrats on your daughter by the way, she's the cutest thing I've ever seen" Ji-Ah smiled.
"Thanks hun. We've been dying to get you to meet her but your mom says you weren't in the mood. Which we completely understand by the way." Jimin smiled back.

"Yah! Stop hogging Ji-Ah! You aren't the only ones who haven't seen her in ages!" Eunwoo popped up out of nowhere.
"Babe calm down" Taehyung chuckled.
"You know, I'm surprised you two are still together, y'all are so chaotic, I thought it would have been over by graduation." Ji-Ah commented
"Ji, you were three when we graduated." Taehyung reminded.
"Your point?" Ji-Ah raised her brow
"She really takes after you Y/n" Eunwoo chuckled
"Oh shush whore" Y/n laughed at Eunwoo's comment.

"WASSUP BITCH!" Jae greeted as she ran to Y/n "happy birthday hoe!"
"Babygirl!" Y/n giggled and hugged Jae.
"Happy birthday Y/n." Chris greeted.
"Y'all are too much!" Y/n held the bridge of her nose dramatically.
"YO GOT7 HAS ARRIVED!" Jaebum exploded through the door with the rest of the group following.
"Not the crackheads, What have you done Felix?" Y/n mumbled.
"Happy Birthday Y/n!" BamBam was the first to hug her and hand a gift to her. The boys lined up and greeted Y/n and handed her their gifts.

"Y'all are so annoying." Y/n smiled.
"Just appreciate our presence" JinYoung chuckled.
"Where's NamJin, Hoseok and Jungkook?" Y/n asked.
"Hoseok and NamJin are babysitting Jungkook. He got kind of nervous and didn't want to come like right before we left the dorm so NamJin volunteered to watch the kid, Hoseok is there to entertain Kook." Yoongi explained.
"Why was he nervous? Why would he change his mind right before leaving? That's just dumb." Ji-Ah rolled her eyes.
"Yah! Lee Ji-Ah! Don't talk about him like that. I'm sure he has his reasons." Felix scolded before Y/n got the chance.
"Wow, Felix coming through with the fathering" Y/n laughed. Felix chuckled and hugged Y/n.

"I almost forgot! I got my favorite girl a birthday gift!" Felix smiled and pulled a small box out from his back pocket.
He opened it, revealing a small silver necklace with a snowflake pendant on it.
"Awww! Babe! I love it!" Y/n hugged him tight.
"I'm glad you do." Felix smiled widely as he put it around her neck.
The group looked awkwardly at the two.
"PDA much?" Jackson laughed. BamBam laughed as well and eventually everyone was laughing. For absolutely no reason. Well, everyone except for Yoongi, Jimin, Tae and Eunwoo. They had a feeling in their stomach that one of their friends' wasn't going to be happy about this. They're glad Kookie decided to stay home.

"OPEN YOUR PRESENTS!" Youngjae suggested.
"Are you sure? There are a lot of bags Felix, There'll be a lot of trash on the floor." Y/n asked
Felix pushed Chris on the floor and chuckled "there already is trash on the floor" Y/n shook her head at his stupidity.
"It's your birthday girlie, do whatever you want" Felix smiled.