Reunited

No One POV:
They had about a half hour until the show. The boys made sure that they were ready early so that they had time to chill with Y/n.
"So how's life going Y/n?" Hoseok asked
"Actually, life's been going great. I feel like finally happiness in my life is consistent. I don't know if that makes sense but, yeah. I've been a lot happier recently. I'm finally off the antidepressants, have been for six months." Y/n smiled.
"That's amazing Y/n! I'm so proud of you" Yoongi shot her his infamous gummy smile that she missed seeing.
"How's your job? Everything good?"Jimin asked
"It's great, I get to work with the best people in the world, how can I not love it?"
"Who are the best people in the world?" Yoongi asked
"My boiz" Y/n replied "Got7"
"What? How are they the best people in the world?" Jin asked
"Don't get me wrong, I love you guys. But the crackheads have a very special place in my heart." Y/n chuckled

"Moving on from that... How's your love life? Seeing anyone new?" Namjoon smirked.
"Nope, but" Y/n smiled
"There's a but, but's are never good" Hoseok panicked.
"Oh hush, I promise this but's gonna be good" Y/n giggled "so what is it?" Jungkook asked
"I'm not seeing anyone, but I think I'm in love" Y/n answered.
"My mother is not in love! There's no way!" Ji-Ah exclaimed.
"I am Ji, trust me."
"Well how come I wasn't aware of this? You tell me everything" Ji-Ah furrowed her brows.
"Well I'm sorry if I offended you little girl but there are some things your mother keeps to herself." Y/n ruffled Ji-Ah's hair.

"So who's the lucky person?" Jungkook smirked.
"Uhm, well... you see, it's someone that I'm very close to, literally, this guy is my best friend and I don't think I'll ever find someone like him ever again" Y/n explained.
"Can we get a name? You have a lot of best friends" Yoongi pushed.
"I'll leave that part to your imagination." Y/n giggled.
"It's so obvious. Oh my gosh mom! Good for you!" Ji-Ah smiled.
"How is it obvious? It could be literally anyone!" Jimin exclaimed.
"Well I guess you really did spend too much time apart."
Ji-Ah face palmed.

"What do you mean by 'literally'?" Namjoon asked Y/n
"Huh?"
"When you said 'someone I'm close to, literally', what did you mean?"
"Oh. Well, I'll also leave that to your imagination." She winked.
"You're very no fun" Hoseok crossed his arms.
"Oh hush" Y/n chuckled.
"Boys, you're on in 5" Their manager announced at the entrance of the green room.
"Already? That was the shortest half hour of my life" Y/n grumbled.
"Don't worry birthday girl! We'll be back before you know it" Jin smiled.

Y/n POV:
They smiled and hugged me as they started putting their mics on.
"Have fun out there!" I smiled as they walked to the platform that would make them ascend onto the stage.

It was about a half hour into the concert when Felix called. He sounded disappointed and distressed as he spoke to me on the phone.
"Honey? You okay?" I asked.
"No. Dahyun cancelled. She said something came up." He mumbled.
"'Lix, I'm sure it's nothing. Did she say what came up?"
"No, but I saw a post on Minho's insta. She's with him"
"Maybe you should tell the rest of your band mates, not just Chris."
"Do you know my band mates? They'll bully me until I get too shy to even talk to her"
"Well, if you don't want to tell them, I guess you're gonna have to deal with Minho getting ins with Dahyun."
"But-"
"No buts! It's your problem, deal with it yourself."

The boys walked in to change outfits for the next song.
Ji-Ah told them I was on the phone to her 'father' and they nodded.
"Y/n~" he whined
"Don't whine to me like that, I won't be able to resist!" I stated sarcastically.
"Help me girl! I'm desperate"
"Well, keep being desperate."
"No"
"I'm gonna hang up now"
"Y/n! Wait!"
"I'll give you cuddles later, love you!" I hung up and the boys were staring at me awkwardly.

"What?" I sat down.
"Is it Felix? The guy you were talking about earlier?" Jin asked.
"No. What makes you think that?"
"Uhm, 'I'll give you cuddles later, love you!'?" Namjoon gave me a 'duh' look
"And you called him babe earlier when you hugged him goodbye" Jin added.
"Whatever you think, it's not him." I stated, crossing my arms.
"As if! You said you two were close! You have a kid with him." Hoseok smiled.
"Uhhh, Y/n? Who's 'Sperm Donor?'" Yoongi asked, holding up my phone.
"Oh, that's Felix, ignore it."

"Before you ask, it's sperm donor because his sperm made me and I was the only good thing that came out of that relationship lol." Ji-Ah stated, putting her phone down.
"Don't you guys have a song to perform? Jungkook's the only one who's dressed." Y/n tried to avert their attention.
"We're so gonna ask you about this after the concert." Namjoon stated then rushed to get changed.

Jungkook POV:
I got dressed quickly so I didn't have to stay in the green room for long.
'I'll give cuddles to you later, love you!'
If I'm being completely honest, I was jealous. I wish she'd said those things to me. Felix wasn't there for the important parts of Y/n's or Ji-Ah's life, so why does he get to hear those words from her?
I walked toward the platform after Y/n mentioned me being the only one dressed.
"Jungkook-ssi, just a reminder, after the next song you're performing Euphoria" a staff member reminded.
"Okay, thank you" I bowed and continued walking to the platform.
I was sat by myself at the platform waiting for the others. They took about two minutes to make it to the platform, just in time for the next song.