A new chapter

(A/N: welcome to the sequel of 'Leave Me Alone!' I hope y'all like it! I've wanted to publish it for a while, but I'm shy. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻)

Y/n POV:
"Jackson, do you have to be so annoying all the damn time?" I rolled my eyes at the stupid boy in front of me.
"I'm not annoying Y/n. If anyone's annoying, it's BamBam." Jackson scoffed at my statement.
"Yah! Y/n's right, you are annoying." BamBam moved next to me.
"Can both of you shut up? Yoongi's calling." I announced.
"Why do you still talk to him? You two haven't actually seen each other in a year." Jackson argued.
"Just hush." I clicked 'answer' and he immediately started speaking.
"Y/n, we're touring again! We might be able to stop by before the concert next week!" He explained eagerly
"Yoon, you're gonna make me go deaf one of these days. When is it?"  I asked
"On your birthday, April 15th (A/N: my actual birthday lmao, I'm finna spend it in quarantine 😑)"
"Okay, text me the details. I'll buy tickets"
"You know damn well I'm taking you backstage as always."
"I just kidding. You don't need my money, your rich ass has enough" I chuckled "can we talk about this later? I'm with Jackson and Bam."
"Are they doing the thing again?" (A/N: what that thing is? That's one secret I'll never tell, you know you love me, xoxo GossipGirl. Jk, I'll leave that 'thing' to your imagination.)
"Mhmm." I sighed in frustration.
"Alright, text you later." He chuckled. I hung up and stomped angrily toward the two boys in front of me.

"Jackson Wang you are a dead man." I spoke through gritted teeth. The two ran immediately upon hearing my words.
"I'm sorry Y/N! Don't kill me please! Spare me!" Jackson screamed.
"Whatever, let's just go get Ji-Ji" BamBam rolled his eyes and walked ahead.

Ji-Ah POV (A/N: she's finally old enough to have a POV):
"Yah! L/N Y/N! 하지마! (Hajima! T: Stop it!)" I heard uncle Jackson scream. Not again.
"Jackson Wang! I BET JYP IS DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!"
"Don't say that mom, I'm sure JYP is very proud of his son." I laughed
"Thank you Ji, at least someone appreciates me." Jackson thanked and held my hand.
"I'm not a little kid anymore. You don't have to hold my hand all the time." I rolled my eyes and let go of his hand.

"YOU'RE 8 JI-JI!" my mom screamed
"Your point?" I stared at her
"Whatever. Your uncles are touring again. You up for it this time?" She asked with expectant eyes.
"I'd rather stay with Uncle Chris and Aunt Jae again."
"C'mon Ji, you cant stay mad at him forever. Plus, your Uncle Yoongi and Uncle Jimin want you to meet someone."
"But still mom, I don't know how you can deal with seeing him like this. He seems like he's done many girls since he debuted. I mean, have you seen the way he dances? And his facial expressions, damn!" I argued.

"Ji-Ah! My sweet potato! Why are you talking about doing people?" Uncle Mark questioned as we entered the building.
"Mom's going to the concert again." I stated simply.
"Oh come one Ji, Jungkook is an innocent little bunny! He wouldn't have done anyone!" Mark commented and walked into the practice room.

Y/n POV:
"Y/n! Ji! Wassup!" Yugeyom greeted
"'Sup 'Gyeom." Me and Ji-Ah states at the same time.
"Can y'all help me get this one to come to the concert?" I asked
"I would, but nah." Jaebum replied
"Wow. What an ass" Ji-Ah chuckled
"C'mon Ji. You really don't want to see your dad?" JinYoung asked.
"I can see my dad anytime. He works here." Ji-Ah rolled her eyes.
"THAT GUY IS NOT YOUR DAD!" I snapped " I GAVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE! BUT HE DIDN'T SEEM TO WANT TO MAKE AN EFFORT! SO STOP CALLING THAT GUY YOUR DAD!" I walked out of the room and went to Stray Kids' practice room. Thank God they were in there.
"What's wrong Y/n?" Chris asked immediately noticing my mood.

"Ji-Ah doesn't want to come to the concert with me." I frowned "same excuse?" I nodded. He walked over and hugged me. I accepted it gratefully. "I'll go talk to her."  he left the room to talk to Ji-Ah and I thanked him as he left. "Y/n." Felix ran up and hugged me. I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest. "You gotta stop getting mad every time she calls me that. I mean, technically I am her father." He sighed.
"Sure you're her 'father' but you're not her 'dad'. The closest thing she has to a dad was Jungkook and since we split, she doesn't even like it when I say his name.she doesn't even really like visiting Yoongi anymore. She hasn't met Yoonji yet." I explained frustrated. (A/N: trusfrated 🥺👉🏻👈🏻)

"She hasn't met precious bean Yoonji?" Felix gasped "this must be stopped. She has to go to that concert."
Chris walked in, holding Ji-Ah's hand.
"Perfect timing." Felix smiled.
"Hello dad." Ji-Ah greeted, emphasizing the word 'dad'. She looked at me unamused "mother."
"Lee Ji-Ah. I'm not going to let you talk to your mother that way. I'm finally going to contribute to the parently duties that I failed to fulfill a couple years ago. As your father, I'm telling you, you have to go to that concert. There's someone Yoongi and Jimin have been dying to tell you about, but you're always so stubborn! You're going to that concert even if it kills you." Felix demanded.
"Boy, if you were this good at fathering, why didn't you do it before dumbass?" I chuckled.
"Hush, I'm busy telling my daughter off" he laughed back.
"Yeah, nah. I don't care who y'all want me to meet, or what you want me to see, I'm not going to that concert." Ji-Ah stated angrily.
"Yes you are. If I find out you didn't go to that concert, I'll make sure that your Aunt Jae and Uncle Chris don't let you in their house for a month." Felix spoke firmly.
"Ugh, Fine." Ji-Ah groaned in annoyance as her parents won.
"You're such a good father" I patted his head.
"I didn't know I had it in me." He chuckled.