Preparations

No One POV:
They had less than a week to prepare for the concert. Felix decided he was going to drop them off, just so he could make sure that Ji-Ah was going.
"Yah! Little girl, we have less than a week until this concert and it's the first time you're seeing Jungkook in years, we're going shopping." Y/n stated sternly as she put her phone and wallet in her small backpack, remembering to put her sanitizer in as well (A/N: y'all need to stay protected).
"Okay" Ji-Ah rolled her eyes and put on a hoodie. They slipped on their shoes together and walked out to the car.

---

"Okay, first things first. What are you planning on wearing?" Y/n asked.
"I don't know, what I always do? Jeans and a hoodie. Probably the same one I'm wearing today" Ji-Ah looked down at her black nike hoodie and shrugged.
"Okay, Okay. That's fine." Y/n nodded "BUT ITS NOT! Need I remind you that it's the first time you're seeing him in YEARS and your planning on wearing a hoodie and jeans!"
"What do you want me to wear then?" Ji-Ah asked.
"You know, sometimes I forget that you're only eight. You act like you're fifteen." Y/n rolled her eyes and brought
Ji-Ah to a clothing store.

After an hour, Y/n finally settled on this:

Ji-Ah sighed as she walked out of the fitting room

"Do I have to wear something like this? It's a concert." She whined.
"It's not a concert Ji-Ah. Don't think if it like that. It's the first time you're seeing Jungkook. Should I keep reminding you?" Y/n argued.
"Fine. Then are we done?" Ji-Ah rolled her eyes and went back to change.
"No dumb dumb. Your mother needs an outfit too." Y/n laughed.
"Okay. Let's go." Ji-Ah came out wearing the hoodie and jeans she was wearing. Y/n paid for the clothes and handed the bag to Ji-Ah.
"Now, to shop for your mother." Y/n smiled and took
Ji-Ah's hand.

Y/n searched for the right thing to wear. She went to store, after store, after store.
"What about this?" Ji-Ah suggested, holding up multiple items of clothing.
"Okay, let me go try it on." Y/n took the pieces of clothing.

" Y/n took the pieces of clothing

"Mom, it's perfect." Ji-Ah spoke in English
"I know right?" Y/n responded.
"What's with the sudden English?" Y/n chuckled
"I don't know, it seemed to fit the mood." Ji-Ah chuckled. People in the store were staring at the two having a conversation in a different language.
"You look nice" Felix spoke
"What, where did you come from?" Y/n asked
"What's with the English?" Felix asked. (A/N: anything in bold is English)
"I don't know, the little one said it fit the mood" Y/n laughed
"Okay, we can stop now." Ji-Ah chuckled.
"What's the outfit for?" Felix asked
"The concert." Y/n responded simply.

"Ohh okay. It's on your birthday right?" Felix asked and Y/n nodded. "What a birthday gift."
Ji-Ah smiled at Felix then turned to Y/n.
"Mom are we done? Can we go home now?" Ji-Ah asked.
"Yeah yeah. I'm hungry anyway." Y/n chuckled then changed back into her own hoodie and jeans.
"Who are you here with 'Lix?" Y/n asked as Felix walked the two back to Y/n's car.
"I was here with Dahyun actually." Felix mumbled and immediately went red.

"Oh my gosh! Felix, what are you doing walking us to the car? Go back to her!" Y/n exclaimed as she heard Dahyun's name.
"Well, it'd be rude of me to just half walk you to the car." Felix scratched his head in embarrassment
"Dude, you left your CRUSH alone in the mall" Y/n argued.
"Shhh, don't say that so loudly, what if someone hears?" Felix put his finger to Y/n's mouth.
"Yah! Lee Yongbok, I'm sure we can handle walking to the car ourselves, go back to Dahyun. Don't be an idiot." Y/n smiled and pushed Felix away. Felix nodded and smiled, he ran back into the mall and Y/n shook her head at his stupidity.

"And you like to call that dad." Y/n chuckled at Ji-Ah
"He's so strange." Ji-Ah rolled her eyes and laughed.

---

"What are you getting Y/n for her birthday?" Jimin asked Yoongi.
"I bought a couple hoodies for her" Yoongi replied
"You're so boring, she has so many already." Jimin complained.
"Trust me Jiminie, she'll love them." Yoongi smiled and gave Jimin a peck on the lips.
"What about you Jungkookie?" Jimin asked.
"Huh?" Jungkook snapped out of his daze and looked at Jimin confused.
"What'd you get Y/n for her birthday?" Jimin asked again
"I bought her a new teddy bear. I remember she said she lost Millie (A/N: idk how I came up with the name Millie, I have a teddy bear named Millie. This explanation was random and unnecessary but it's here anyway.) when she moved, she was devastated so I went to build-a-bear and made her a new one." Jungkook answered.

"Kookie! That's fucking adorable!" Taehyung hugged him.
"Language" Jin reminded.
"Seriously Kook, just tell the girl you love her already." Namjoon teased.
"Shut up hyung! It's been years. I don't think she'd want to hear it from me." Jungkook argued.
"She hasn't seen anyone since Uni, I'm sure she'd love to hear it from you" Hoseok guaranteed.
"Highly doubt that, but okay." Jungkook stated then took his bottle and walked back to his room.

"Moody much?" Namjoon rolled his eyes
"Baby" Jin hit Namjoon's shoulder "leave him alone. It's hard enough for him to keep seeing her, stop teasing"
"But it's so obvious that he's still in love! How am I just supposed to sit back and let this possible relationship not make progress?" Namjoon whined
"He'll talk about it when he's ready. For right now, he's still nervous about it, so leave him alone." Jin patted Namjoon's back hoping to calm him down.
"He's been nervous for 5 years already. It's about god damn time he let her know." Namjoon shook his head and sat on the couch.
The group sat in silence and they heard Jungkook crying in his room. Jin got up to go comfort him but Yoongi shook his head. Jin sat back down and sighed.