Best Birthday

(A/N: I feel like I'm dead, I'm alive but I'm dead, ykwim? Kook is literally blonde rn and I'm going insaneeeee 🤩🤩)

No One POV:
"I'm also still confused" Jungkook lifted his arm exposing some of his tattoos
"Oh my god dad!" Ji-Ah squealed.
"What?" He asked nonchalantly
"Uhm... excuse me sir, your tattoos!" Ji-Ah squealed again "I never thought I'd ever get to see them in person!"
"Relax Ji, it's just ink." Y/n laughed "or maybe that's new..."
"Oh. It's been there for a while." Jungkook stated.
"In the ON MV they were exposed and I fucking died! I'm already obsessed with your hand tattoos and now suddenly you have a whole ass sleeve! Like shit! Let ARMYs breathe! You all know damn well what y'all do to us" Ji-Ah went on a rant.

"Are you an ARMY?" Yoongi asked.
"Oh but of course. How else am I supposed to study your every weakness?" Ji-Ah stated seriously.
"What the fuck?" Namjoon was the first to comment
"Oh my god I'm joking obviously" Ji-Ah laughed.
"You should have seen your faces! I've never seen seven grown men so scared of a little eight year old girl!" Y/n laughed.
"Anyways! Time for presents!" Hoseok handed her a rather large box.
"Oh wow. Okay" Y/n laughed and opened the box. She saw hoodies, shoes and makeup galore.
"Hoseok! You really went all out this year" She laughed "I love it! Thank you" she hugged him
"OUR TURN!" NamJin stepped up and handed her a box wrapped in pink wrapping paper. Y/n tore it open to reveal a blue Polaroid camera.
"A little birdie told me that yours might have fallen off a shelf so we bought you a new one." Jin smiled and high fives Ji-Ah.

"Thanks you guys! We HAVE to use this tonight!" She smiled widely and hugged the two.
"I guess that leaves me." Jungkook smiled and got something out of his room.
"I didn't know whether or not I should like put this in a bag or something but I was lazy so I didn't." He laughed, holding the object behind his back.
"That's my boy" she laughed.
"So I heard that someone got lost while you were moving and you were devastated." Jungkook pulled the bear out from behind his back "so I hope this little guy helps you fill that empty space in your life."
The bear looked almost exactly like the one Y/n lost.

"Oh my god Jungkookie!!!!!!!!!!" Y/n screamed "you did not!" She smiled widely and hugged Jungkook tightly.
Jungkook handed her the bear and Y/n squeezed it tight.
She started crying again. "I love it so much! I didn't think you'd remember! You have no idea how much this means"
"Awwwww! My baby!!!" Yoongi cried.
Jungkook grabbed Y/n and held her in his arms gently.
Y/n hugged him and cried a little in his arms.
Ji-Ah took Y/n's new Polaroid camera and took a photo of this memory they would treasure forever.

"Can we please stop with all the tears? It's Y/n's birthday y'all!" Hoseok chuckled.
"Yeah, I'm sorry" Jungkook apologized
"You don't have to apologize for anything, this is the best birthday ever. And that's on periodt bitch" Y/n laughed.
"What the fuck?" Namjoon laughed.
"I think I've seen that phrase somewhere." Taehyung commented.
"I saw it on Twitter! Someone said something about me having a juicy ass then they said 'that's on periodt' with a T." Jimin laughed.
"Well they aren't wrong." Yoongi stated.
"Y'all better keep it in your pants! There is a child present!" Ji-Ah yelled. The group laughed at the mature little girl.
"You can tell that Y/n raised this one" Jin laughed.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment." Y/n chuckled.
The group decided it was time for karaoke. It was Y/n's birthday, perfect excuse to absolutely explode their neighbors eardrums.
"Y'all need to calm the fuck down. You guys have way too much energy." Ji-Ah rolled her eyes as she sat down on the couch on her phone.
"NAMJOON!! POP OFF BOY!!" Y/n laughed
"What are you doing mom? Don't encourage them!" Ji-Ah chuckled.
"우리의 미듬!! 우리의 사랑!! 그 영원한 약속들을!! 나 추억한다면
힘차게 그러리라!!" Seokjin and Namjoon continued to sing passionately.

"You know, I used to think wind memory was a beautiful song. That was until I heard this rendition." Jimin laughed.
"The night's almost over and this is how it's gonna end?? Hell no." Yoongi shook his head and screamed the words he'd hoped would fix everything
"JUNGKOOK PLEASE FINISH THE SONG!!! STOP THIS MADNESS" and Jungkook did as he was told.
"우리의 만남!! 우리의 이별! 그 바래진 기어게! 나, 사랑했다면, 미소를 띄우리라"
It was the most glorious performance she'd ever seen. She loved his voice, the way his smooth vocals made her heart melt, if she had a dollar for every time Jungkook's voice made her fall in love all over again, she would be richer than Bill Gates.

Y/n POV:
"Y'all, Felix is annoying me right now, is it okay if we move this to my place?" I asked, checking my phone.
"Yeah, sure! It's getting late anyway, the little one should probably be going to bed." Hoseok smiled.
"I'll drive" Jin grabbed the keys and his jacket, the others following him out the door, grabbing their jackets as they did.
I grabbed my bag and a few of the gifts and Ji got the rest of them, we followed them out the front door, closing it behind us.

"I've never actually been to your new house now that I think about it." Jungkook stated.
"Yeah, neither have we." Namjoon and Jin added.
"I haven't been" Hoseok realized.
"Inner circle only" Yoongi laughed.
The rest got offended at his comment and I just giggled at their behavior.
"Well, we're here" Jin announced as he parked the van.
"Felix should be here in a few minutes." I informed as I opened the front door. The group wandered around, giving themselves a tour of the place, amazed at how different it was to my old house.